Coming out of retirement

FilthyMcNasty

Stalker
Society
NBK Army & Senior NBK Council Member
Filthy FilthyMcNasty Depswa
Howdy boys and girls. Due to recent events yours trully is coming out of retirement and going in with a bang! Ive had a long 1 year off and looking forward to seeing my old friends and meeting new faces. Right now i am marooned on foma but now for long. Look for me in my favorite spots. I frequent corinth, neas, twins, and pa mostly. Ill be doing my usual, selling my mats and bombing the hell out of out of calypso. Hope to see you guys out in the field and at the auctioneer :)

Welcome back!

welcome back man. :) Good luck out there!! :cool:

Heya Filthy, good to see you back :)

Any word on Humps ?

Welcome back.
narfi

Welcome Back!!!

Heya Filthy, good to see you back :)

Any word on Humps ?

No ma'am. Havent spoken too matt in a long while. I know he finished up his deployment in iraq but thats it. I kinda had a falling out with the family ya know. He messaged me on ef during my retirement but i wasnt checking it often and missed it :(

Thx for the wb :) i never knew how much pe really meant to me untill i retired lol.

you damn slack ass!!!!!!!!! Anders in back and you should be shamed for being gone so long!!!

hey i got drunk and killed everyone from my FL.. If you stil have me IM me when your on. Anders is on again also. your mail is filled. clean it bitch and get ahold of me.

hey i got drunk and killed everyone from my FL.. If you stil have me IM me when your on. Anders is on again also. your mail is filled. clean it bitch and get ahold of me.

Ok you freakin wanker :p dayum anders back? Shit i missed a lot! I need to do some major catching up, and drankin' if course :D

Welcome back ;)

Welcome back!! :yay:

Welcome back young man!!!

Rgds

Ace

Welcome back ! gratz for the welcome back uber hof :)

Back