COMP: 10k PEDS on 10 DAYS

Akoz

Rogue Banker
Society
Shaolin
Akoz
COMPETITION : 10k PEDS on 10 DAYS !

The adj. fap competition is soon finished, and its time to host something new :)

By all means; this is an experiment and is not likely to happen again! With 10k ped on 10 days this is the highest ped/day reward ever seen in PE! (most likely too high for me to even make back) If you want to have a truly great chance at a truly great prize this is your chance!

My new event manager Esme will host this competition. All questions should be forwarded to her :)

Last edited:
New competition: 10K in prizes

The competition

This new competition offers a total of 10K peds in prize money. Everyone who posts a global will have a chance to win in the competiton.

The competition starts February 3rd and finishes February 12th.

Time used will be MA time in game. Remember even posting a single screenie of a global or HOF gives you a chance to win first prize in this fabulous new competition. See below for the rules.

The prizes

The First Prize winner will be randomly selected using the same methods as for the Adjusted Fap contest. All global entries will be put into the draw so the more entries you have the better your chances to win the fantastic 5K first prize.

First prize

5,000 peds

The Random Hunter(or miner) Prize will be randomly selected using the same methods as for the adjusted Fap contest. Your avi name will be included only once into the draw so everyone who has posted a global has an EQUAL chance to win the Random Hunter prize regardless of number of globals.

Random Hunter

1,000 peds​

and

3 prizes will be awarded for the highest number of global or hof entries as follows:

Highest number

2,500 peds

Second Highest number

1,000 peds

Third Highest number

500 peds

The areas

This competition takes place in the three areas as seen on the maps below. Find the mob and maturity that suits you best and start hunting!

[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/6/3/1/Akozland1.jpg[/wrap]
Mob: Longu Maturity: Young, Mature, Old, Provider

Density: 4x maxed spawns

[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/6/3/1/akozland2.jpg[/wrap]
Mob: Longu Maturity: Provider, Guardian, Dominant

Density: 4x maxed spawns

[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/6/3/1/Akozland3.jpg[/wrap]
Mob: Ambulimax Maturity: Young, Mature, Old

Density: 4x maxed spawn

The rules

In order to participate in this event you need to get a global (both hunting and mining allowed) on any of the areas and post a screenshot of it here in this thread. Each screenshot MUST have TIME and COORDINATES along with the global message displayed in the chat area. This is achieved by pressing C and P before taking the screenshot. The screenshot must be submitted during 24hours after the global to be valid. For a mining global the screenshot MUST be taken in the 3rd person view so that both the landscape and the claim rod are visible, plus ofc the global message, date/time and coordinates.

If anyone should try to cheat they will be excluded from the competition. I consider it cheating if you: - post a global taken before the event started - post a global multiple times - post a global on multiple forums!

Anyone PK'ing other participants can be excluded from the competition, and if there is any severe pk'ing of participants we might also exclude all the members of the society that the pk'er belongs to as well.

Whoever wins the 5K first prize cannot win any of the other prizes.

Entries will only be accepted for mobs that naturally live on the Land Areas. This means no allophyl entries will be allowed in the southern LA and no Falxangious will be allowed in the area around Neas. So only Longu and Ambulimax for your global entries please (with possibly Exarosaurs accepted).

The more globals you have the higher your chances are for the prizes!

The random picking of the winner will be done in the same way as for the Adjusted Fap competition as follows:

Every friday the lottery "euromillions" generate 5 + 2 numbers for picking a winner. (http://www.euromillions.be/) The numbers generated by euromillions the following friday after the competition ends will be used to choose the winner.

The way this will be done is to put all 7 numbers together as displayed on site(in rising order) and take this numbers Modulo total entries in the competition.

So. If there are a total of 1500 entries and the numbers the following friday
after the competition ends are 15 16 17 20 - 5 13 The winning entry will be:
15161720513 Modulo 1500 = 1013

Since this is a big european lottery the numbers generated should by no doubt be random, and used together with the Modulo function the likelyhood of all entries should be pretty much the same.

If anyone disagrees with this please contact me asap!

Links: Euromillions: http://www.euromillions.be Mod function: http://www.asp101.com/articles/steven/mod/default.asp

May the best hunter(or miner) win! And good luck to all.

The entries will be counted and numbered, first on entropiaforum and then on entropia-pioneers so if there are 800 entries at entropiaforum and 700 at entropia-pioneers the numbers 0-799 will be on entropiaforum and 800-1499 will be on entropia-pioneers!

To take a screenie

1. Press C and P so that time and coordinates appear
2. Presss "print screen"
3. Alt+tab out of pe, open ms paint or another image program and past the image by pressing ctrl+v
4. save the image to a file
5. Visit this site and click "gallery", then "upload". Follow the instructions there.

Last edited:
LIST OF HUNTERS FOR THE RANDOM HUNTER AWARD

Andie
Avery
B-D
Bury
Chainfire
chielsen
Cobra77
Da
deo
Duli
elisa
Epictetus
EyeContact
Fiona Simmons
fluske
Goober
Gryffon
Gurka
Gurre
Itto
Jimbo Onyx
Johen
Kerrigan
Koder PT
Krellor
Liridon12
madball
Mynx
Naki
Nora
Odine
Oracle
OsiViper
parvedejs
Randy
smoothee
Snyggo
Stoikow
Stryker
TaY
TheVirus
Thor
Uniqu3
Vedder
Viper
ViperGTS
Witte
Wolf
Wormie
Xen
zappen
zasha
ZuuHou

5 Highest Number of Entries

52 Da
41 Stryker
35 Stoikow
25 Randy
23 madball

Number of Entries for each Hunter

Andie 1
Avery 6
B-D 1
Bury 1
Chainfire 1
chielsen 1
Cobra77 4
Da 52
deo 3
Duli 10
elisa 3
Epictetus 2
EyeContact 1
Fiona Simmons 2
fluske 1
Goober 2
Gryffon 8
Gurka 1
Gurre 1
Itto 9
Jimbo Onyx 1
Johen 1
Kerrigan 2
Koder PT 4
Krellor 2
Liridon12 2
madball 23
Mynx 1
Naki 1
Nora 1
Odine 1
Oracle 5
OsiViper 1
parvedejs 8
Randy 25
smoothee 1
Snyggo 3
Stoikow 35
Stryker 41
TaY 1
TheVirus 3
Thor 3
Uniqu3 2
Vedder 6
Viper 1
ViperGTS 2
Witte 1
Wolf 1
Wormie 4
Xen 1
zappen 1
zasha 1
ZuuHou 2

Last edited:
Baahooohaaaa!!!

Have you started the thing called "XTC" Akoz?
lol nice one :p

Sry for offtopic,,

Am i supposed to post pics here?

if not tell me :p

>>

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

F1r3 said:
Am i supposed to post pics here?

if not tell me :p

>>

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Competition is starting February 3rd (On Friday). Do not post pics taken before that please :)

You can still post it in the adj fap competition thread though. 2 days remaining there.

So all globals now go to this comp? So give us our adj fap winner now...

Stryker said:
So all globals now go to this comp? So give us our adj fap winner now...

See above ;-)

[Edit:
The adj fap competition runs out january. the euromillions lottery is every friday so we'll have the winner on the evening of friday 3rd as well.]

Last edited:
Akoz said:
Competition is starting February 3rd (On Friday). Do not post pics taken before that please :)

You can still post it in the adj fap competition thread though. 2 days remaining there.

oops lol, my bad:)

Esme said:
All global entries will be put into the draw so the more entries you have the better your chances to win.

Esme said:
Your avi name will be included only once into the draw so everyone who has posted a global has an EQUAL chance to win regardless of amount of globals

So... What rule is it that goes..?? :confused:

e-lite said:
So... What rule is it that goes..?? :confused:

The 5k prize winner will be found in the same way as the adj fap competition. The more globals you have the bigger chanse to win you have.

For the 1k prize we will make a list of all hunters (and miners) that have at least 1 global. They will only be listed once so everybody have an equal chanse to win this one regardless of how many entries you have.

Akoz said:
The 5k prize winner will be found in the same way as the adj fap competition. The more globals you have the bigger chanse to win you have.

For the 1k prize we will make a list of all hunters (and miners) that have at least 1 global. They will only be listed once so everybody have an equal chanse to win this one regardless of how many entries you have.

Crystal clear now. Thanks.

Whoever wins the 5K first prize cannot win any of the other prizes

What heppens if result of determining 5k prize and 1k price is the same? How will be found this other person who is not 5k winner?
I know it would not heppen, but still such posibility is, and how we all know shit heppens.

madball said:
What heppens if result of determining 5k prize and 1k price is the same? How will be found this other person who is not 5k winner?
I know it would not heppen, but still such posibility is, and how we all know shit heppens.

We will do the drawing in this order:

5k main prize

2,5k best hunter prize
1k 2nd hunter prize

1k random hunter prize

500 ped third hunter prize

After each winner we will remove his name and entries from the rest of the drawins so that each participant can only win one prize.
Good question btw!

woot nice events will try to have some entery for sure :)

wow, really nice, i surely will be hunting few Ambus down for that :D

big thumbs up for u Akoz :thumbup:

STARTS FRIDAY

3rd FEBRUARY

One global posting secures a chance to win your share of 10K prize money​

But be the best to BE SURE of your prize​

in this fabulous new contest​

Lasts 10 days only​

Esme said:
In order to participate in this event you need to get a global (both hunting and mining allowed) on any of the areas and post a screenshot of it here in this thread. Each screenshot must have TIME and COORDINATES along with the global message displayed in the chat area. This is achieved by pressing C and P before taking the screenshot. The screenshot must be submitted during 24hours after the global to be valid. For a mining global the screenshot MUST be taken in the 3rd person view so that both the landscape and the claim rod are visible, plus ofc the global message, date/time and coordinates.
Great event! :cool:
I'm sorry, could find it in the Rules section: are team globals/hofs allowed?

:d

wow Akoz! You amaze us more and more with your competition. I certainly like the random prize so everybody, indeed, has the same chance :D
Btw what's your Land Managing Skill? :D

elisa said:
I'm sorry, could find it in the Rules section: are team globals/hofs allowed?

Team entries will be accepted for anything except for the "most entries" part of the competition

yes but if the random draws (1k and 5k) incidentally goes to the hunter with most globals (say 50), wouldn't be too fairplay that the "highest number of globals"-prize to go to following hunter who would have say 30 globals..

Kerham said:
yes but if the random draws (1k and 5k) incidentally goes to the hunter with most globals (say 50), wouldn't be too fairplay that the "highest number of globals"-prize to go to following hunter who would have say 30 globals..

We will do the drawing in this order:

5k main prize

2,5k best hunter prize
1k 2nd hunter prize

1k random hunter prize

500 ped third hunter prize

After each winner we will remove his name and entries from the rest of the draws so that each participant can only win one prize.

i understood the rule, i just said is not fair play. the only actual drawings are for 1k and 5k, coz are random.

for most numbers, is no drawing, is simply the qty of globals posted.

of course, Akoz being the organizator, his own will would be enuf for any rule.

if a hunter gets the 5k, why not still recognize his/her merits as most prolific hunter if is the same person as the one with most number of globals?

Kerham said:
i understood the rule, i just said is not fair play. the only actual drawings are for 1k and 5k, coz are random.

for most numbers, is no drawing, is simply the qty of globals posted.

of course, Akoz being the organizator, his own will would be enuf for any rule.

if a hunter gets the 5k, why not still recognize his/her merits as most prolific hunter if is the same person as the one with most number of globals?

I understand what you are saying but i think if the hunter with the most globals should win the first prize of 5K then his/her merits are being recognised by winning that prize. It was done his way in an effort to be as fair as possible to all entrants and to ensure that 5 different hunters would have a share of the prizes.

Otherwise there was just a remote possibility that one hunter could win the first prize, the random hunter prize and the most globals posted. And then there may be thoughts that this would have been unfair too ;)

I thought i already started, i saw some ppl globalling all day on longus. BUt maybe they just were desparate to win that fap :p
I will definately try and score some globals (at least one).

Kerham said:
anywayz, i am in and i will take a prizee :cool:

Pleased to hear it :D

Esme said:
So only Longu and Ambulimax for your global entries please (with possibly Exarosaurs accepted).
May i hunt on Equus on Ambuland also ?

onehalf said:
May i hunt on Equus on Ambuland also ?

As long as they are well within borders: yes.

Back