ComPet Bulletin #2

I'm buying compet deeds because of no-pants lady...it worked.

so the cliche is true! Sex sells!

So what about the other cliche? Girls love men who have a lot of money? Because I have plenty of ped!

Love me, Love me!

I'm buying compet deeds because of no-pants lady...it worked.

Good job MA, you've convinced someone. Let's continue with the half naked ladies campaign it seems to be working.

Well my reaction is I hope compets comic baby japanese style art stay out of the EU game. One of the reasons I play this game is because the graphics is not cartoonish. I am playing an avatar not a toon if I wanted to be a toon I'd play other games like everquest, warcraft etc.

Another part of the game that doesn't fit in at all.

We have a cold, hard, sci-fi "survival" game, a mature game. First they let ND go nuts with a rediculous themed planet (sorry, it doesn't fit in at all), talks about a Michael Jackson planet (wtf??) next, they are creating pokemon like petgames?

Get your act together MA, keep the key focus on a mature player base with a coherent storyline and like wise gameplay / visuals.

It's a basic rule in product design.

Just my2

cheers.

Tried to make this point earlier, but it seems not too many people care all that much about the actual theme of EU. +rep for posting it.

Well my reaction is I hope compets comic baby japanese style art stay out of the EU game. One of the reasons I play this game is because the graphics is not cartoonish. I am playing an avatar not a toon if I wanted to be a toon I'd play other games like everquest, warcraft etc.

This is a huge reason why this game appealed to me in the first place. +rep for saying it.

Back