ComPet Closed Beta Has Begun

Awesome news, Looking forward to play it! :)

buyer of Compet

For testinng I did BUY Compet with PEDs.... so I do expect to participate in Beta, otherwise its False Advertising and Compet Deed would have to be Account locked till full release...

Its being positioned as RCE , so I do expect it to honor RCE

Resnis

if it ever gets releases though. i allready said that today will be disappointment day. so far im right lol

Finally it is ComPet Beta time!

We are very glad to welcome you all to the ComPet Beta and we thank you for being involved in this important stage of development!

ComPet is currently supported on Windows and Android platforms. An iOS version will be available as soon as the Apple review is ready.

During the Beta period there will be new releases. In some releases all Account settings will be reset to their initial state. These new releases will be announced in advance on the Compet Facebook page.

Starter PEDs
When you create a ComPet account you will receive inventory items to a value of 100 PEDs to use in-game. As a ComPet Deed holder, use the email connected to your Deed holder account when you create your ComPet account to keep these 100 PED and possible beta period competition round prizes after the official ComPet launch.

Competition Rounds
During the Beta period a number of competition rounds will be announced. The player with the highest Rank at the end of each round will win 500 PEDs.

Finally it is ComPet Beta time!

We are very glad to welcome you all to the ComPet Beta and we thank you for being involved in this important stage of development!

ComPet is currently supported on Windows and Android platforms. An iOS version will be available as soon as the Apple review is ready.

During the Beta period there will be new releases. In some releases all Account settings will be reset to their initial state. These new releases will be announced in advance on the Compet Facebook page.

Starter PEDs
When you create a ComPet account you will receive inventory items to a value of 100 PEDs to use in-game. As a ComPet Deed holder, use the email connected to your Deed holder account when you create your ComPet account to keep these 100 PED and possible beta period competition round prizes after the official ComPet launch.

Competition Rounds
During the Beta period a number of competition rounds will be announced. The player with the highest Rank at the end of each round will win 500 PEDs.

Where do you see this?

Heheh, sucks for all the people who bought with PEDs and not from webshop if I'm reading this right. :)

I can confirm that I bought deeds just ingame and got an invitation for the Beta just now.

I don't have an email yet

Was in spam folder for me

I have had an email, it was in spam. The desktop version works when you disable windows smart screen in windows 10. The android version I cant get to install on my galaxy note 3.

I have got the email too, it is not in spam

i'm looking forward to join compet this evening when i'll back home

cheers

i got the mail and started it but login is somehow not possible it just goes straight into tutorial and then u make a name and i have no clue how it will be linked to the EU account... at the moment i see no relations between them

i got the mail and started it but login is somehow not possible it just goes straight into tutorial and then u make a name and i have no clue how it will be linked to the EU account... at the moment i see no relations between them

afaik there is no relation between them, just that your eu account is allowed to make an account

yes, since there is none

Received mail, deleted mail, launched EU.

I'm an EU player, not a MA fan girl to play all their games now.

To qoute one from that twitter: "The problem I have is that I have always logged into the compet website using my EU account name. Won't recognise my email." I guess this might be the reason for many not recieving it yet.

I also loged with my EU acc. Got the mail, but how to log in is still unclear to me :scratch2:

Got an email,

On install I notice a couple permissions that baffle me....

Photos and media file access: uses one or more of: files on the device, such as images, videos, or audio; the devices external storage.

Device ID and call information. : Allows the app to determine the phone number and device ID's whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by the call.

I am an android Dev. There is no reason these should be there for a game.

So I will not install.

Good luck with it.

also on the email, there is a forum link to these forums(pcf) and a compet beta topic, which I get:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?263-ComPet-Beta-Feedback

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Last edited:
Back