Compet threads all closed?

Status

RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
I notice we can't post new threads to the Compet sections, is that deliberate as the compet forum is up and running?

Anyway just to let people know that after the update today there a new limited edition pet in the shop.

Only one slight problem, the pet shop is ok in windows version, but it would appear no pets have been loaded to the pet shop in Android. I guess that will be fixed tomorrow.

Cant load a pic as compet is full screen, but it's a yellow bird looking thing, you will have to check it out for yourselves. Still contemplating myself if I should depo for it.

Rick

What shop?

What shop?

The pet shop within the game itself.

usually you can buy pets for 100 gold, although now there's a limited edition pet for 500 gems.

The same shop which lists shields and other stuff.

Rick

I dont understand why they closed the compet forums here.

Official compet forums are online for quite a while now but the number of people interested in playing Compet is already very low, the interest in the forums is even lower.
I'd like to have them still here now, why even close them?

Official compet forums are online for quite a while now but the number of people interested in playing Compet is already very low, the interest in the forums is even lower.

• Well Compet has some Caly pets.
  • Compet deeds are sold in Caly auction.
  • EU players are invested into Compet
  • Dividends likey to be paid into EU, good for EU I guess.
  • If Compet is successful, I'm sure it will contributes earnings to ease pressure on all overheads, which means even EU gains by it.
  • There might be links between both games in future.

Maybe it was just an error in Caly forum?

Rick

Lot of mobile games have little activity on forums. Most people prefer to play the game than to post about it.

I can understand why compets needs its own forum, however it would be useful to continue to track its progress from here.

Status
Back