Complete flight schedule listing?

gyrmn

Guardian
Society
Entropia Honey Badgers
Grymn Throg Calypso
Been letting my fingers do the walking and finding no success on an up to date listing of Mother Ships and current flight schedules.

I found the Normandies information but no one else s.

Due to being -9 GMT that schedule does not work for me on a Mon-Fri basis.

Anyone able to assist?

TIA!

Been letting my fingers do the walking and finding no success on an up to date listing of Mother Ships and current flight schedules.

Anyone able to assist?

TIA!

http://efa.ms/schedule/

Baba :wise:

Anyone able to assist?

TIA!

Well so far 2 different entities with separate schedules which I have noted but...no one listing to serve them all?

I was working on a spreadsheet, but the gist of it is:

Most transport companies operate between 19:00 and 24:00 UCT. Entropia Transport runs a rough 24 hour schedule between Caly and Arcadia/Rocktopia, with about 4 hours between trips, but if you get to know the captains, you can request a flight for relatively cheap.

Most flights run about 10 PED. ToS Warps between planets so travel lime is minimal, even if availability is limited. ET Run it slow, so it can take upwards of 2 hours for the one way trip, but you can get a ride at most hours.

Check the Services forum. All space services threads are now located there.

Back