Help: Complete the TEN armor sets

Status

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
Dear Entropia developers/management. I am posting here because I honestly believe this is the only active forum actively used by you. Fellow Entropians (regardless of your favourite planet), this post is to raise awareness on how much you can trust events to be organized and to get your feedback.

The last outstanding TEN event to drop the TEN armors (paladin & chronicle) were planned for February 2013, link. One year later, the event is still not done. Which, for me, translates to have paid 8000$ for an incomplete armor set = for nothing.
We have been informed Cyrene team tried to do the TEN event on multiple occasions, and MA did not allow the event to take place.
MA, please, have some decency and drop the last armor parts, by making a Cyrene event or otherwise.

People, please bump this if you support me/others impacted by this nonsense.
P.S.
I have a similar thread running in Cyrene forum link what really surprises me is how much negativity I am getting for just reminding MA/Cyrene to complete an event that is one year overdue.

Timeline:
08.02.2013 Event announcement was created, to take place in February 2013
14.02.2013 Event gets postponed for the first time
07.07.2013 I started to monthly-bump the thread above
14.09.2013 I made the following thread on this forum to raise awareness on Cyrene's delay of event since the Cyrene post seemed to go nowhere
06.12.2013 Second attempt of the event is posted
20.12.2013 Second attempt is cancelled
02-02-2014 I closed the Cyrene pcf thread above and created this thread as I received feedback seemingly from someone involved in Cyrene team's efforts indicating Cyrene can't be blamed and the event is MA's responsibility.
14.02.2014 The Cyrene original event gets closed as a followup of my unfortunate choice of F word to express my feelings in the 1 year celebration of the event delay
14.02.2014 I start up a new thread on Cyrene forum to have a place to bump up to remind Cyrene team of the infamous event
18.02.2014 An update is posted on cyrene forum, with no concrete dates / problem statement

Last edited:
bump for complete sets

Yeeah hub time gimme some Ten!

bump it up right now

<removed>

This is not the Cyrene forum. Thanks for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:
/mod note/ moved this from the Dev's Corner section, which is - to paraphrase 711's guidelines - for:
  • questions that are clear and concise.
  • questions that are directly related to Planet Calypso.
  • questions in a mature and polite manner.
  • questions that the Planet Calypso development team can reasonably be expected to be able to answer on a public internet forum.

In short:
... This is not the Cyrene forum. ...

There are a lot of questions for MA at the moment. These include what is happening with the TEN event missing armour parts, a roadmap for 2014, communication with the playerbase, it's only February I guess. Also all the clothing and texture fuck ups from VU14 etc etc.

I think TEN event has been a flop overall but I do hope they drop the final parts for those that need it.

Bump and good luck out there its a lonely world.

Arkon

bump it up right now

VAGUE POST
Quotes of original alleged timeline promises would help.
Myth and speculations another thing.
Yes there are missing parts!
:tongue2:

Yes Cyrene is beta and all, but for the many who have vested much time and ped in its economy consider it a planet like the rest.

I would be very upset if I tracked down pieces to a set with no chance of completion after a very extended period.

Finish dropping set...

No reason in startin a set so that a person WASTE ped to only have a few pieces, why treat your players like this, give us a chance at the very least.

MA wins because person will buy armor pieces, the person who sells them will then usually use it all up hunting are crafting. Then Cyrene gets rep for nice armor set and more discover this gem and player base possibly grows.

We need a date for an event for these armor pieces. It does not have to be on planet Cyrene. Let's do something here.

why are ppl talking about Cyrene?

Do the PP have the ability to control loot drops? I thought MA controlled all loot...

Regardless of whose fault it is, I recall MA saying that they will take over / fix things is a PP left things hanging / screwed up.

With that in mind, if it's a PP's fault, MA should do something to make sure that the incomplete armor sets are completed (or get the PP to do something). If it's MA's fault, MA should fix things. Either way they are responsible (especially when it comes to loot, which I believe they are totally in control of).

Regardless of whose fault it is, I recall MA saying that they will take over / fix things is a PP left things hanging / screwed up.

They have. Check the Next Island website. MA is now operating it.

The contract I do believe says 2 years of negligence on the part of the Planet Partner. Not simply 1 botched event.

Girts, I can understand how you feel at being unable to complete your armor set.

However, as the missing parts that haven't yet dropped are held by Cyrene for event prizes, it might be more productive if you make posts on the Cyrene forum about this, rather than just posting here on the Calypso one.

Yes, I understand that Cyrene said that MindArk haven't approved their proposed TEN events, but (so far as I've seen anyway) they haven't yet said why those events weren't approved.
That might be worth exploring with the Cyrene team, don't you think?

I think if a guy spends 80K ped on an incomplete armor set he should be able to post anywhere he wants.

EU is full of incomplete promises. I like EU and have played for going on 9 years now but WTF MA.. lets just get these loose ends tied up.

I don't agree with this. MA is organizing the TEN event, period. Even if it is Cyrene team failing to implement something on their side MA should just give the event to another planet partner instead of screwing up the people who wait for freaking year (or 1/10 of product lifecycle) to complete an armor set. The attitude towards people spending huge amounts of money in this game and not having direct contacts with the employees of the company is amazingly bad. For god's sake I even started my avatars name with the right pattern (Star, Skalman, Stryker, Stormer, Sweden) - joke.

I had a thread bashing Cyrene but since they clearly said it was MA who did not allow the event to happen December 2013, I stopped it and go for MA instead. In the support case I created, MA basically said that I should wait for news on their website, which for me just means they acknowledge the issue is with them.
There is still a post on Cyrene forum.
Girts, I can understand how you feel at being unable to complete your armor set.

However, as the missing parts that haven't yet dropped are held by Cyrene for event prizes, it might be more productive if you make posts on the Cyrene forum about this, rather than just posting here on the Calypso one.

Yes, I understand that Cyrene said that MindArk haven't approved their proposed TEN events, but (so far as I've seen anyway) they haven't yet said why those events weren't approved.
That might be worth exploring with the Cyrene team, don't you think?

Last edited:
I'm all up for completing armor sets! If MA is listening, after you finish dropping the TEN edition armors, drop some dragon and berserker foot guards bps please :)

bump it up this morning

bump it up right now

bump it up this morning

bump it up today

bump for full set

bump it up right now

bump for complete sets

bump it up this morning

Bump it up this morning!!!

Status
Back