Concept Art Cars

Skam

The Half-Wit Phoenix
Society
Rabbids
Silicon Skam Chip
[wrap=right]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/5/8/concept2.jpg[/wrap]Concept Art Cars found in Hadesheim
Concept art cars have been found in the city Hadesheim. Calypsians are now drooling over the thought of polluting Eudorian air.

For a long long time, players have been wanting vehicles ingame, raw sportscars, ships and the like have been posted over and over in wishlists since the very start of PE.

Now MindArk feeds these hopes by putting out concept cars in the city Hadesheim. There are currently three cars stationed here -one red, one blue and one white. (Those colors combined are known as the colors of freedom!)
Players are wondering if this has anything to do with the future advertising system MindArk wrote about in the VU 7.7 content list. Its seems there are similarities to real life cars from high profiled car companies.

Discussion here:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8231

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the idea of being able to drive in PE! I just hope it turns into reality on the next version :p

lol i'd be happy with one of those hover-riders in atlantis...

Forget the hoverriders, i wana drive one o dem new gunships packed in PA with chainguns as big as me :eek: :eek: :eek:

I just wish I could find them I spent 2hrs roaming hadeshame looking for them but still couldnt find them :(

rotten ice said:
I just wish I could find them I spent 2hrs roaming hadeshame looking for them but still couldnt find them :(

you must be pretty close to them to spot them....

one word

_warthog_ Hoorah

So, does this mean you might be able to kill animals with your car? You know, find an Atrox, rev up ... get about 100 mph, and SPLAT ... but then you'd have to get out of your car to collect the loot, and the victim's brothers and sister will not be happy.

Kasggirly said:
oh cool i can't wait. so how much is gas going to be? ;)

lol I am sure there will be an oil cartel that will gouge the price of gas(oil) to make 300% profit worldwide while not allowing the new developements in transportation because it would threaten that profit gain. (common how long has the internal combustion engine been around and how non efficient is it still today?)

Really though I would hope that MA would change up the power sources(currently refined oil) on the ships and the future vehicles isnt calypso polluted enough from the robot wars I mean look at all those mutants and the toxic zone.

lol just kidding ;)

Back