Congratulations Avery on Winning the MMOWC

fluKe

Dominant
Society
Die Kommando
Polar fluKe Fluke
Let me be the first to congratulate you :) Well done bud!!! Let this be the year of the Springbok!!!

Enjoy the LA :)

Star lost:eek: I cant believe, how?!

Congratulations Avery :) So, can I buy your Bicak now:wtg: ?

I believe it!

Gratz Ave!!!

:yay::yay::yay:

Gratz Avery !!!!!!!:yay::yay::yay::yay:

Gratz, well done.

Btw. worst commenting on the live stream I've ever ... erm ... not heard :silly2:

Fookin IRC is going ballistic..... Did he win?

If so YAY :yay:

Avery ended the final round ~90ped up on globals... Don't know what the rest of the loot looked like, but it is confirmed that he did indeed win.

Star lost:eek: I cant believe, how?!

Both were probably using about the same dam/sec weapons, both have mod faps, both have plenty of armor and defense skills... so it mostly comes down to good fortune. Although there are few little "tricks" you can do to increase your chances slightly for these events. ;)

Anyway, I'm glad the better man won. :D

gratz to Avery well deserved

Gz to one of the hardest hunting crazy dudes ingame ! Deserved it bigtime (not saying star wouldnt if he would have won)

AoW is so proud of their pet !

Very tight match from what we could see counting the globals.

Gratulations Avery.

The whole IRC had his fingers crossed during the matches.

Well done! :beerchug:

Gratz Avery !!!!

Whole IRC was behind ya a$$!

For the next 24 hours ALL CAPS is now allowed in IRC in comenseration
of Avery's victory!

Big gratz Avery well done.....:yay::yay:

Gratz :D

and commiserations to Star in such a hard fought and well played event throughout

Grats Star ;)

C

Lol, IRC is still going crazy, a few of us chugging beers in celebration of Avery's victory!!!!!! CHUGCHUGCHUGCHUGCHUGCHUGCHUGCHUGCHUGCHUGCHUGCHUGCHUGCHUGCHUGCHUGCHUGCHUGCHUG
CHUGCHUGCHUGCHUGCHUGCHUGCHUGCHUGCHUG

All the best Avery! ;)

Jamhot

Gratz Avery and commiserations to jenna star on a well fight battle

Kaza

Gratz Avery!! :yay:

Congratulations, Avery on the win!

Both you and Star are champions in my book. :)

Congrats Avery! :yay:
Guess team awesome is going to have to open a day spa now- two 'sure wins' down the tubes. Anyone in vegas listening to the police scanner? Curious if there might be any calls tonight about a Jumper on top of the Palms...:laugh: It went three rounds so he did put up a fight, still congrats man. Team More Awesome starting soon?
Actually I heard Star is taking it pretty well, so always good to hear someone having good sportsmanship.

Last edited:
gratz to Avery !

Big gratz man!!! :wtg: :wtg: knew it was gonna be tight and could go both ways, but damn that was close, stop scaring me like that! :D

And yes heard from Avery and others Star took it as well as can be expected, cudos on good sportsmanship! :)

Both were probably using about the same dam/sec weapons, both have mod faps, both have plenty of armor and defense skills... so it mostly comes down to good fortune. Although there are few little "tricks" you can do to increase your chances slightly for these events. ;)

Anyway, I'm glad the better man won. :D

Avery has imp, not mod ;)

Congratulations Avery, what a boytjie!! :yay:

I think we need to get the man a jacket of green and gold, with a Springbok on the pocket ;)

Was an Awesome Battle Royale, All caught on Film, Will be working on making a Great Video for you all!

Gratz to both Avery and Star for their stellar performances!!

Back