Congratulations to ex-cons, BA and AoW

ok, if this is going to continue, its "losing" that i think you want to say, not "loosing". Two completely different things, so at least get that right :) Now log off the forum and go back to school. :)

Oh and its "whiner" not whinner... geez, where are you from? the education is terrible!

Wow, do you really need to be so lame that you start looking at peoples grammar after you lose an LA? Fail much? :)

Hey, if somebody is going to insult me I want to make sure I can understand it. I have educated this guy today, is that a bad thing or a good thing? I bet from now onwards he remembers how to actually call me a "loser" instead of a "looser". Education is a gift and I have just given some :)

It's easy to confuse loser with looser.

Da used a (known crash bug - exploit - you guys should use a fresh EU install), and unfortunately, it didn't benefit you guys, so now your crying? :yay:

Here is a tissue cK!

if you guys whant to cry come to me

ore ask Da dont use his fucking tank he make CK's loosing this day your one soc mate cooooooollllllll

Grown man handle their responsability, to me you're probably still childs playing around with toys, look at you, you have no fairness, fair play dont exist to y'all BA, we both know you had tanks spawned and you try to lie like u'd do with your mom, shame on ya!

on last defense at LA12 you had 2 tanks spawned, both owned by rony, one controlled by belza the other one by its owner, rony, you had many of our cK crashing and aswell those 2 tanks were the only one spawned, luckily i never crash when facing the bug u exploit, hell yeah you do stop hiding the fact, you are not fair, you have anger there's nothing at all i could congratulate you for during LG, except some nice kill shots i've seen..

today i was unable to defend with my socmate, i so wish i was here to see how you BA handle that shit but from report i had, you exploited it again and now try to put a cK name on it, you're so hatefull you keep on throwing foudils name anytime you can, even if we all know all he wants is a fair fight (FYI: his tank turret is dead so he has no fucking reason to use his tank, feel me? and we both know he doesnt knowing what it is causing).
now i'd recommand my soc to just give up our last land, take it as a gift or something but believe me there is no real pleasure fighting a group like yours.. time goes by and you remain the same, grown up kids!

Grown man handle their responsability, to me you're probably still childs playing around with toys, look at you, you have no fairness, fair play dont exist to y'all BA, we both know you had tanks spawned and you try to lie like u'd do with your mom, shame on ya!

on last defense at LA12 you had 2 tanks spawned, both owned by rony, one controlled by belza the other one by its owner, rony, you had many of our cK crashing and aswell those 2 tanks were the only one spawned, luckily i never crash when facing the bug u exploit, hell yeah you do stop hiding the fact, you are not fair, you have anger there's nothing at all i could congratulate you for during LG, except some nice kill shots i've seen..

today i was unable to defend with my socmate, i so wish i was here to see how you BA handle that shit but from report i had, you exploited it again and now try to put a cK name on it, you're so hatefull you keep on throwing foudils name anytime you can, even if we all know all he wants is a fair fight (FYI: his tank turret is dead so he has no fucking reason to use his tank, feel me? and we both know he doesnt knowing what it is causing).
now i'd recommand my soc to just give up our last land, take it as a gift or something but believe me there is no real pleasure fighting a group like yours.. time goes by and you remain the same, grown up kids!

Da spawned the only tank, get over it, you lost, BOOO FUCKING HOO!

See you next LG.

on last defense at LA12 you had 2 tanks spawned, both owned by rony, one controlled by belza the other one by its owner, rony, you had many of our cK crashing and aswell those 2 tanks were the only one spawned,

(FYI: his tank turret is dead so he has no fucking reason to use his tank, feel me? and we both know he doesnt knowing what it is causing).

What a bunch of crap man. I spawned 2 tanks one week ago for 1k+ dmg they do, not to crash you. One whuld have been enough for the bug, isnt so. And you didnt lose the land then, despite the tanks. And foudil tank is dead cause he also spawned his tank and same time and it got shotted till nothing remained. I will provide log file in case it is needed.
And this happened the other LG, and you didnt lose land. I got told to stop spawning them this time, I stopped.
Whats the relationship between last LG when I spawned two tanks and foudil one and you didnt lose land and this one when I spawned no tank and you lost land?
Can you make your minds?
And for the record, foudil spawned his tank many times at our LGs trying to crash us, week after week..
I only spawned them once last week, in another event and now you whine that you lost land today cause I spawned tanks one week ago?

Da spawned the only tank, get over it, you lost, BOOO FUCKING HOO!

See you next LG.

Enjoy your shit and i hope you drown in it, you wont see me on next LG u guys not worth it, i know rigger/pvp 4'ers who earnd my respect (cause that were the real pk at), you guys never did and i hope it doesnt matter to you, it would fit ur standard, good luck

Rony we all know tanks make people crash, even though you spawned 2, you know i was the guy that blew both and the same guy who asked you to pick them up, foudil didnt drop it first (even though he shouldnt have) and i guess it was just an answer to your action, now please understand tank should remain in inventory untill MA fix this issue, thats all we want and i hope u do too! I am not trying to point finger on anyone, i am just telling what i saw and how i feel about it, pk was dead on VU10 anyway

And to you Akon you couldn’t even be bothered to turn up to defend it so i suggest keeping your nose out of it.
But if anyone else who wasn’t there would actually like to comment please feel free it looks like this post has been renamed again to i wasnt there but i know what happened.

and as far as giving us the land thats only to spare your blushes once again when we take it from you AGAIN

Enjoy your shit and i hope you drown in it, you wont see me on next LG u guys not worth it, i know rigger/pvp 4'ers who earnd my respect (cause that were the real pk at), you guys never did and i hope it doesnt matter to you, it would fit ur standard, good luck

No such thing as respect in PK.

You don't earn respect from anyone.

You die and take it like a little bitch, or run your mouth, which is what your doing right now :)

Ok (capital letter required at the beginning of a sentence), if this is going to continue, it's (Apostrophe needed for the marking of possessive case)"losing" that I (first-person pronoun requires capitalization) think you want to say, not "loosing". Two completely different things, so at least get that right.(no period indicating ending of a sentence):) Now log off the forum and go back to school. :)

Oh, (Comma inserted to prevent a run-on sentence) and its "whiner" not "whinner" (quotations added for post consistancy)... Geez (capital letter required at the beginning of a sentence), where are you from? The (capital letter required at the beginning of a sentence) education is terrible!

I f1x0r3d y0u p0s7 s0 n0 1r0n33.
:wise:

grammar_nazi.jpg

Tippin'

Well... guess what? Some cK did some testing with the tank bug/exploit, and it turns out that once the tank(s) are picked up, people can instantly log back in again. cK could not log back in at LA 8 even after Da realized what happened and picked up his tank. So someone else had a tank out and it wasn't us. Who wants to confess? I won't hold my breath...

So, defending the rod we get tanked, defending the MCR we can be MCR login'd or damage through walls (which was intentional, stop bullshitting). I don't see much point to wasting peds in this screwed up LG system. So enjoy your zero income MA. :bs:

yawn yawn yawn........... its over man better luck next time stop grasping at straws :eyecrazy:

Well... guess what? Some cK did some testing with the tank bug/exploit, and it turns out that once the tank(s) are picked up, people can instantly log back in again. cK could not log back in at LA 8 even after Da realized what happened and picked up his tank. So someone else had a tank out and it wasn't us. Who wants to confess? I won't hold my breath...

So, defending the rod we get tanked, defending the MCR we can be MCR login'd or damage through walls (which was intentional, stop bullshitting). I don't see much point to wasting peds in this screwed up LG system. So enjoy your zero income MA. :bs:

If we wanted to employ such a tactic we would have done so many LG's ago, get over yourself, you got !!!!! (the !!!! = you got farked in the arse) and owned.

See you on LA12 mate :)

If we wanted to employ such a tactic we would have done so many LG's ago, get over yourself, you got !!!!! (the !!!! = you got farked in the arse) and owned.

See you on LA12 mate :)

You must have missed the last few then and not read what Rony has said.

No such thing as respect in PK.

You don't earn respect from anyone.

There used to be respect. Since tiering was introduced, there is nothing left to respect. Anyone can get kills with tier 10 guns. 75% of the people posting in this thread never did PVP until tiering was introduced.

There used to be respect. Since tiering was introduced, there is nothing left to respect. Anyone can get kills with tier 10 guns. 75% of the people posting in this thread never did PVP until tiering was introduced.

Which is true. I used to run around the old PVP 4 with a LR 59 having a blast that i looted. Now adays it does not matter but I have to say a few LG's I been involved in have been fun as hell. The opposition fights their ass off it just sucks when you start to crash. Then cannot log back in till the end. That is where things start to get boring. I have to say I have seen some amazing defense from the soc I am in and some major great attacks from BA and the other soc that are going with them. The sad thing is when people have to start using things that make everyone crash. Yes we are aware that even the other teams crashes. That just means it goes from 20+ we drop to 10ish and the 30-40+ you have drop to 20ish(depending on the day). I have to say last Sunday we got real lucky with keeping the LA with all the crashes we had it was amazing from both sides and could have easily changed. MA needs to fix these glitches ASAP as they are no fun. I would like to see a fair fight even with 3+ socs against 1. :) GG and GL to everyone

Which is true. I used to run around the old PVP 4 with a LR 59 having a blast that i looted. Now adays it does not matter but I have to say a few LG's I been involved in have been fun as hell. The opposition fights their ass off it just sucks when you start to crash. Then cannot log back in till the end. That is where things start to get boring. I have to say I have seen some amazing defense from the soc I am in and some major great attacks from BA and the other soc that are going with them. The sad thing is when people have to start using things that make everyone crash. Yes we are aware that even the other teams crashes. That just means it goes from 20+ we drop to 10ish and the 30-40+ you have drop to 20ish(depending on the day). I have to say last Sunday we got real lucky with keeping the LA with all the crashes we had it was amazing from both sides and could have easily changed. MA needs to fix these glitches ASAP as they are no fun. I would like to see a fair fight even with 3+ socs against 1. :) GG and GL to everyone

While I haven't bothered to waste time aiding in a fort event, I do agree with your post :)

You guys want to issue a real challenge? BA vs cK, no enhancers on weapons/armors/faps, no vehicles spawned. Pre-tiering type battle, obviously will never be as good as the pre-vu 10 fights that were had, but it's the best that can be done at this moment in time.

Surely both sides could muster up enough respect for each to actually prove something worthwhile.

Would be nice to see people pulling swords out again for close range combat...I'm sure Joker would like to put some of his Nilfheims to use.

Keep yourself in that ilussion ,
Facts: you are 65 people in soc. We definitely had no 40 people, more like 30 and maybe even less.
Your soc-mate made everybody to crash, our victory was supposed to be much faster, but no Ex Cons was there to click the claim thanks to DA.

We ripped UU ass already once alone with Ex Cons, but cK and CCCP and other ass lickers came to help, so from Ex Cons point of view its UU (now cK) who started this Xvs1 societies bullshit. Have you seen some threads from Ex Cons crying that LG was not fair and that it was X vs 1 society?? NO..

You can cry the river ten thousand times more but it wont change the fact you cry only because your "aliance" is not living anymore...

You are now forced to fight, and what you do??? You rage quit after 10 attacks... Crying that someone else clicked the claim first... This is not how you can dominate the world and get the old name back..

I hope we take the last LA you hold from you, and that you wont get any in near future.. You just dont deserve it..

and that you wont get any in near future.. .

Hi,
I need your service to know my futur, where can i meet you ?

Ty,
Foudil

You must have missed the last few then and not read what Rony has said.

I spawned tanks one week ago to use the dmg on claim, not to crash people. I had no idea I crashed few of you but I crashed few of us and I got asked not to spawn again. Foudil spawned it too, and funny, this didnt crash 2/3 of ck. And you didnt lose land that week.

On other hand, foudil spawned his tank at 10 of our LGs, crashing us many times, and we didnt ran here to complain about.

when Da thake his tank back not 1 of us crasht anny more if there whas 1 more tank outsite we stil crash and we thit not

1. Put a Tank on the roof
2. Crash your own soc m8s and reset MCR
3. ???
4. Bitch and cry on forum that enemy used a bug
5. No profit

:(

1. Put a Tank on the roof
2. Crash your own soc m8s and reset MCR
3. ???
4. Bitch and cry on forum that enemy used a bug
5. No profit

:(

1. "BA side" put out a tank knowing what they are doing
2. da Put a tank on the roof, the inactive quy realize his mistake, pick up
3. people still cant login even, though it was picked up.
4. cK realize BA still have tank in the fort range
5. BA disguise the truth and make people think cK fucked themself up

So to say whatever DA did it wouldnt have matter in the end as the BA side still had a tank around, so stop hiding/disguising the truth, you're dishonest people face it as much as we face you..

Back