Achievement: Congratulations you unlock <nothing>!!

Kimmi

Slayer
Kimmi Kimmi EFnet
hair43.jpg

I guess we are back where we started before the last VU. Mindark doesnt seem to care much about hairstyles and seem to make then AFTER someone unlocks them.

From the old unlock system, Haircut 34 should come at lvl43. From the new unlock system, Haircut 34 should come at lvl42,86.

BUT OFC IM HAPPY :yay: :yay: :yay:

Then GRATZ for nothing, sad you didn´t get that hairstyle.

Contact support and tell them the issue.

Grats!

For Nothing! lol jk, nice achievement.

Does this mean that there will be another pre order for crazy people?
Im so satisfied with my last preorder that I probably wouldnt join this time, but I realy liked the idea.

Gratz Kimmy, well done.

:wtg::wtg::wtg:

Congratz on the level, Kimmi ! :yay:

But - just like all other professsions - unlocks don't come at every single step of the way. :dunno:

Wounding came at 45, and I've been waiting FOUR whole levels to get another unlock @ level 50. :cry:

So hopefully - a new haircut in the next 2 levels or less. :)

I still got that hairspray for you, for screwing up that thread of yours.
I won't accept less than the 948598495% though. :D

I kid I kid .. congratz. :ahh:

gratz :yay: ..... lol :scratch2:

Congratz on the level, Kimmi ! :yay:

But - just like all other professsions - unlocks don't come at every single step of the way. :dunno:

Wounding came at 45, and I've been waiting FOUR whole levels to get another unlock @ level 50. :cry:

So hopefully - a new haircut in the next 2 levels or less. :)

I still got that hairspray for you, for screwing up that thread of yours.
I won't accept less than the 948598495% though. :D

I kid I kid .. congratz. :ahh:

All haircut unlocks are systematic. Before last VU it should have come at lvl43 (if it exists ingame). MA changed the system so that is should have come at lvl 42,86 (if it existed ingame), and appartenly MA design team havent make hairstyle 34 yet, so it dont exist :D

Grats Kimmi, some nice skills :p Hopefully MA will make the Hairstyle for you soon XD Preorder comp again? :p
Frankenberry-NBK Legion

Haircutting is dynamic, apparently, too.

Maybe the mullet's coming !! :laugh: :yay:

Nice Gratz!! :yay:

Does this mean that there will be another pre order for crazy people?
Im so satisfied with my last preorder that I probably wouldnt join this time, but I realy liked the idea.

Gratz Kimmy, well done.

:wtg::wtg::wtg:

are you telling me that there are still crazy ppl in EU that would pay money for a virual haircut that yet dont exist :D

are you telling me that there are still crazy ppl in EU that would pay money for a virual haircut that yet dont exist :D

Oh yeah, didnt you know that every single Entropian is crazy, I have read that in so many threads here on EF that it has to be true :D

well done for your hard work!!!:yay::yay:

gratz man!!!

congrats but what a messed up skilling system these days :(

Gratz that is high :O

Back