Considering Selling GREAT shop in Twin Mall!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Neo, you'd have to make sure the event was done in such a way as to make sure the Deed didn't end up right back in the wrong hands. Nice sentiment, but it would be best if you just got it back and sold it to a true (ethical) businessman.

I could give event tickets only to people who would run a proper shop.

I have this great image of Etopia and The Collector hunting while PVP is turned on. :laugh:

I know Etopia isn't planning on getting a mall shop (or so she says.) It's just a funny thought.

if it wasnt right for you why not just say im not happy can i have my money back ???? im sure seeing as you have no efing clue what your doing neo would happily sel shop to a decent owner ;)

I didnt say that I will buy shop second avatar, I have only one legal my avatar with all rights and credit card, but also I have my friends who can easy buy secon shop for me in future without Your knowledge.. So U can scarry another people..not me... and U r really great.. U want to take back my deed which I paid and give free to people... ohh.. U r so funny... maybe U will give one from your many shops left U? lol U dont..? Why? Because U making profits on them and now U try to take my right to do it.. anyways.. last thing... U told about possibility have cheap stores for averge players? Dont be funny.. U sold most shops to your good ubber millionaire friends like Skalman, Vixen, Buzz, Aron , Lady Wolf.. those r average players? with skills and total high end equipments???

Dont be funny any more, U are not so smart like U want to be.. and people see Your politics... trully I made 1 mistake.. I should ask U first about changing shop for bigger one.. but I didnt realized.. that if I sell it myslef and buy it from U it will be so much difference for U... And its strange, because You just should sell Your shops and say nothing if people in future seel them to another... or maybe U will say the same to skalman, that he reselling shop if he will be worth 100k in 3 years?

Your justice is strange and i dont care any more about it, my fault I didnt ask U first about changing, but never before in this game people were slaves..

I have my deed and I will do what I want with it.. And i will buy legal how many I want soon if I have possibility, until I find good one for me.. Bad thing that U just not sell me good one for me, and my word is nothing for U.. and I play since 2 years almost and many ppl know me..except maybe Your ubber friends.. And for sure.. i know many ppl who will be satisfied in buying 12 s shop from me directly..

goodnight and grats on Mall once more. And please dont threat me any more like that.

I find it interesting that you keep avoiding the fact that you made a promise to me not to resell the shop. I refused you 3 or 4 times since my gut told me that you were not a serious shopowner.You begged me relentlessly, and made many assurances that you would not resell the shop, and would run an active shop. Now I see why. You simply wanted to turn a quick profit.

The real victims here are all those people I had to turn down, who really wanted a shop on Level 1. One of them could have gotten this nice shop for 7500 PEDs, had you not deceived me.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

I won't make the same mistake twice; you have zero chance of getting another shop in my mall.

To JohnCapital:

Its not a lie, If U go to my store its full total.. and I have 3 times more things for sale worth 50-2000 peds each. I just thought first idea... that if the store is very small for me.. and I will not play often next 8 weeks too.. so maybe I will sell it..because I won't take care of it enough in that time...

..and later I will buy right one bigger for me.. but I realized that in 8 weeks all can be sold off.. so I decided to make an offer to neo about selling me bigger shop now.. because it is reasonable.. I just posted consider selling on forum because I didnt think at the moment about neo.. because he wrote on forum that all is sold now.. and in not near future maybe 2 nd floor will be opened. So normal thing was thinking about selling and later buying bigger one. Thats my opinion.. anyways neo dont want sell me shop which fits to me so... end of discussion.. I will watch slowly about another shop.. and about possible event.. I have only one legal avatar.. so everyone pls dont scare me like that.. it is boring and funny.. but pis.. off too..

[Deleted]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry 'bout this Neo, mate (and everyone else) bad way to spend new years.:(

ADI, you really don't get it do you?

One more thing Neo..

I had 100 k peds 15 months ago in this game.. now I have many investitions begun..and 4 k peds profit for me is not really important... especially that purchase Your shop after lose peds on fast selling stuff costed me 9k not 7,5k...

I just want bigger shop.. I didnt yet sold it.. and while we were in trade this shop I told U that I want to run shop and selling nice stuff.. and nothing changed.. except I want bigger shop.. For me its not important how can I get it.. give U my deed + peds for bigger or selling deed and but next time in some way.. for U is a difference because U want have control who has deeds.. I understand that.. and U have to understand me why I want bigger shop.. because it is too small for me.. If U dont want change me, i will do it another way.. however 12 s great location.. but just too small for me.. do what U want.. but U cant lie that I told U that I never sell it.. because even now I have no intend to sell it.... just I want bigger shop.. for now I have cash only to add peds to smaller one.. so I can only sell it or trade it + peds for bigger one. U see anything strange in that?

I no.. so do what U feel.. Im no affraid..and I really regret if I sell it.. because its beautiful place , but I just need bigger one

Im open for negotioation still but U have to watch little from another angle for this case..

Who U calling that.. dont respond..

[Deleted]

Happy new year for all normal ppl.. cya goodnight .. going sleep:yay:

have you not been so stupid about it in the first place(and immediately resold your shop- at paying price) he might have gotten you a bigger one. But after promising not to resell, and then 1 day later trying to do so, who is lying.

I sold out over a year ago(closer to 2) and returns some time later. But i remember dealing some with you(ADI) when I left game, and you are the typical image of any reseller i ever ran into. I know you don't know me neo, but if you would have said something, i definetly would have told you to go with your gut- its right most the time anyways.

+rep Neo

and ADI if reselling is all you care about take neo's offer(considering he offered what you were asking).

[Deleted]

ADI HAPPY NEW YEAR, I hope all bad thing for you ingame and IRL, Please Marco if you read this post LOCK THIS [Deleted].

Neomaven, you deserve one ATH of +rep ;)

Didn't this guy offer to sell other ppls stuff for free in his shop? Wondering if any1 gave him anything, and if they ever got cash or their item bk before he resold shop!!

This guy seems to live by scamming, prolly does same IRL aswell:rolleyes:

Didn't this guy offer to sell other ppls stuff for free in his shop? Wondering if any1 gave him anything, and if they ever got cash or their item bk before he resold shop!!

This guy seems to live by scamming, prolly does same IRL aswell:rolleyes:

as far as i know the person offering to sell stuff for free is another person. Who is not conected with ADI. They certainly have their own shop, and its not this one that is the subject of this thread.

Please check facts b4 bandwagoning.

What a sad story - I am one of the many many people out there that would simply love a shop like this, but due to people like Adi driving up the price, will never be able to afford one.

Neo, I think your offer to buy it back for 11k is really generous, I cant understand why Adi doesnt just quit while he is ahead and go get his "bigger store" somplace else... (a +rep for you!)

Its pretty obvious the entire comunity is turning against you Adi...why not try salvage a little reputation and take the 11k and your 2 months off - by the time you come back, people will have moved on. I really think thats the best you will get out of this situation now.

It would be a real shame to see an empty store in a brand new Mall. I speak for all proffesional shoppers when I say I hope this is resolved soon! ;)

I could give event tickets only to people who would run a proper shop.

Or, in fairness to all player not interested in running a shop, but who loves events, you could make the event prize ped equal to the prize of the shop, then everyone could join the event and you would still decide who gets the shop :)

Happy new year :)

Sad way to start 07. [Deleted] resellers.

+rep Neo for offering to buyback at a loss in order to get real traders in there. It's great to see that the winners of the mall auctions all seem to give a shit about the community... and not just about making a quick buck at the expense of everyone else.

Resellers truly are the lower than the [Deleted].

Not only hurts people wanting one to actually use, but hurts neo as well.....a shop that people are reluctant to buy sitting for 2 months (or so were told), is a shop thats not getting tax revenue.

Id suggest the mall owners be careful to avoid that tax loss, and essentially a ped loss buying back in this case. Screen the avs buying for your sake.

Shame youd have to but I guess reselling wont go away. :(

:p

Neo, I gave you +rep, very admerable how you are handling this. I wish you the best in your new Mall. :)

Just an idea, Can't you get some furniture from Aron or Buzz, and make a wall around ADI's shop till ADI sells it back to you? ;)

Happy New Year every one!!!! :yay:

OK :eek:

Firstly, my inbox is filling up with people who've complained about the language or way this thread is going so I've done a bit of cleaning up.

Secondly, +rep to neo for remaining civil during all of this, especially on New Year's Eve! I hope this gets sorted out to your satisfaction soon.

Thirdly, I share all your sentiments. This is the kind of reselling the game really doesn't need. If someone invests in the hope its price will rise in a year's time - fine. If someone buys lots in small quantities and sells for a profit in bulk - fine. Its when X buys stuff that other people are bidding for and want, and then X immediately relists for a higher price than it would have sold for that I dislike it. In this case its compounded by the fact the sale was made on the condition that no reselling occurred and this trust has immediately been broken.

At least in this case its all clearly out in the open now. So hopefully this person won't be able to repeat the same trick with any other mall owners.

I am very happy that Neo gave me the chance to get my own first shop ever. Currently it's basic stuff only and discount, but I am hardly working on getting deals to make it a bigger shop.

I owned a small one too. I need a bigger one now. But if I have the chance to get a bigger shop, I already talked to neo if he takes back the small shop for the initial price. And guess what: he agrees :).

So ADIs story is simply... wrong. And I am thankful to neo for giving me a chance and trying to keep resellers away!

EDI,

You just proved yourself that you wanted to buy it and sell it just to make a quick buck. I'm feeling insulted you really think ppl of entropia are so stupid and will believe your lies.

If you so honerable sell the shop back to Neo for the same price you bought it.
Then you have no loss. (And maybe the last chance to save what is rest from your rep.

My first -rep ever on this forum in almost one year for you for trying to resell make and then just lie about it 'in front' of the whole community.:mad:

and +rep for Neo for trying to make his mall a real shopping mall and try to screen as good as possible the potential buyers. :)

It seems a shame that everyone finds ADI guilty without any real evidence exept that Neomaven tells us a pre-agreement existed (not to resell the mall). We don't know exactly how this agreement was made, if it was clear to ADI etc. It's one player's word against another, and slightly unfair to bring a trial (including verdict and execution) in a public forum.

Everyone is entitled to their point of view, even if you don't agree with it. EU seems to be mainly about making money these days, and from what I can see that's all ADI was trying to do. For the record, no I don't agree with reselling in this way - assuming ADI did intend to resell. But that's my opinion, and I have actually +rep both sides in this argument since they both entered into the spirit of the debate (which is what a forum is for..)

It seems a shame that everyone finds ADI guilty without any real evidence exept that Neomaven tells us a pre-agreement existed (not to resell the mall). We don't know exactly how this agreement was made, if it was clear to ADI etc. It's one player's word against another, and slightly unfair to bring a trial (including verdict and execution) in a public forum.

Everyone is entitled to their point of view, even if you don't agree with it. EU seems to be mainly about making money these days, and from what I can see that's all ADI was trying to do. For the record, no I don't agree with reselling in this way - assuming ADI did intend to resell. But that's my opinion, and I have actually +rep both sides in this argument since they both entered into the spirit of the debate (which is what a forum is for..)

I agree with one part of what you said. They both entered the spirit of debate. Good for both of them.

The bad part is this debate appears to be awfully one-sided. I'm not talking about everybody bandwagoning on Neomaven's side. I'm talking about solid arguments. Just take a look back through both sides of the story. You have person stating his case and sticking to it. You have the other person constantly stumbling over her own arguments. She also seems to be introducing what's known as "red herring" by bringing in her (and i'm paraphrasing here) "i'm just trying to get some money back because i'm a longtime depositer. these rich people come in and make the poor people like us poorer. jump on my side because i'm trying to make a little bit of money compared to what i've lost," argument.

I guess you're right, though. Way to enter the spirit of the debate to both of you.

riddle me this one then, if you dont want your shop anymore, why dont you sell ur shop back for the same amount that you bought it??

you just said you're not bothered about a measly 4k proffit, that you had bigger investments than that (but for some reason i dont believe you, you went on earlier in this thread about taking as much ped as you could from this sale because you lost so much in the game :scratch2: ), so why bother selling here? just sell to neo.

As you could read one side ago I got my shop from neo too. And I can tell you: ADI was 100% clear, as neo took it very very serious who to sell the shop. A friend of me (Bonez) wanted to get an own shop but neo was not sure if he is a serious trader so Bonez did not get one. So neo was very clear when talking to people.

If you read ADI's replies in this thread, you will see that she admits to our agreement. Nor does she ever deny our agreement as I explained it in this thread, and in fact conveniently ignores this aspect of the debate. If I were being untruthful about our agreement, don't you think she would have contradicted me somewhere? Yet she has not; that should be very telling.

I will track back now and find the relevant quotes that show this.

Also, why would I gain by fabricating something like this?? I have much more to lose in terms of reputation to do something like that. And for what reason, to gain a few K PEDs? That would be very dumb to do in my position. It takes a long time to build a good reputation, but only seconds to destroy one. I learned that lesson a long time ago, and adhere to it in everything I do.

On a side note, if I were only interested in selling the shops for the most I could get, I would welcome ADI reselling this shop for a big profit. That would allow me to then sell the other shops in the mall for more. But that would be shortsighted, and not the best way to create a vibrant shopping mall that is appealing to shoppers, which is my main objective.

Looking at the bright side: Yep, EU is growing alright, it is no longer the tiny village where one would suffer consequences for doing things like that. Consequences like being effectively blackballed and being unable to find a player to buy the shop who is either unaware of the history or does not care.

It's a shame, but ADI can be so blatant about it because the number of players with the means to buy shops is growing, and there is bound to be a few for whom money is more important than ethics or the interest of the community as a whole.

EU has been around a while, but it is only very recently that its business community has grown in size and diversity. It is no longer a small club of players who all know each other and, for their own sake, kept their dealing and relationships friendly and positive. We saw names on the mall auction that many long time players were either clueless about, or knew very little. It's good for growth, not so good for the business atmosphere.

Things are going to get more hard nose and not always pleasant in the future. We can't roll back time, but we can adapt. When New Oxford came about, I was thinking that business was getting more diverse, with more avenues and more complexities in valuating assets and potential business income. More shops in new context, more LAs, etc. Trust issues as well with new, or unknown players, getting in business in ways that, while "legal" in a EU context, might less than friendly toward the community in general and other business participants in particular.

EU has reached the point where some kind of Better Business Bureau would be useful to both businesses and customers, or at least a medium to collect and communicate relevant data and knowledge about business in EU.

Now, we are about to get a hundred new business owners in EU ... let me get back to you on this in a couple weeks ... I have some ideas ;)

+rep for this Jenna, You have it reserved if ADI has some brains and does the right thing here, and salvages some respect.

Glad I carried on reading the thread - I was going to make the same offer to you that Jenna did.

Good Luck

.... But that would be shortsighted, and not the best way to create a vibrant shopping mall that is appealing to shoppers, which is my main objective.

Damn it!!!! I can't give you more rep!!! :(

Hehe, +rep again from me Neo!!! :yay:

ADI, do the rightfull action and sell the shop back to Neomaven at the price you paid for it. You have made a complete mess of your business within 24 hours of starting, here is a chance for you to come out without a loss. Take the chance that has been offered to you.

Neomaven, I like your commitment to keep the mall "clean" by offering more money to buy it back but please, Please dont do this, only offer what it was sold for in the first place. I dont think that I could stomack the thought that this person has managed to make a quick profit by using such tactics.

MA, please check the conversation logs between neomaven and ADI (if that is possible). If then it is proven that ADI did promise not to resell the shop then it was a sale/purchase under false pretence....False representation of fact or circumstance, calculated to mislead. This in my book is a scam, a scam is against MA rules - therefore lock the account and return the deed to neomaven for free so he can give it to a worthy owner.

I really hope the third option is carried out, MA needs to be seen to have the ability to enforce thier own rules....in fact, im going to send a support case about this as the more I think about this the more I feel totally and utterly fed up (this was edited several times by me to save the mod the time!)

I think I better end this post before I totally lose it!

Regards to Neomaven, I hope this gets sorted out for you.

Tekkie.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back