Continued Maintenance

I had a feeling that i shoulda drilled up my globals before hitting the sack. But i hit the sack anyway :laugh:

Hurry up, you techies, or i'll have to bug Support for my mining claims

jay :)

Really glad I got out of work early today :duh: should have known what day it was

Did you wash the dishes? :D

Mmmm no, I will do now boss, and I will clean the kitchen too as suggested.

Dessert sounds lovely but I am really stuffed, there is still a huge chunk of pie (with leek, bacon, pineapple and more) left....so I guess no waffels either :D

Since I am always quick with everything, server is back up in 20 minutes? Or I'll continue trading recipes with Goutty through Skype lol

*growing fat*

well yeah take your time. However if it`s the voice chat doesn`t work just turn the servers back on I mean we will use free Skype/TS anyway so no need to bother.

...server is back up in 20 minutes? Or I'll continue trading recipes with Goutty through Skype lol

we better stay on skype and dealing receipes .... interested by "frog legs" on next ? :D

well yeah take your time. However if it`s the voice chat doesn`t work just turn the servers back on I mean we will use free Skype/TS anyway so no need to bother.

yep waste of time to put stuff ingame you can get for free other places..

wonder if we have to pay to make a screenshot if they ever make that option tru the game :mad::rolleyes::laugh:

well i guess i will have to wait till i get off work at midnight to get on oh well no big surprise with update day.

yep waste of time to put stuff ingame you can get for free other places..

wonder if we have to pay to make a screenshot if they ever make that option tru the game :mad::rolleyes::laugh:

Well being that you have to PAY for the in game voice feature I think I'll be sticking with TS, Ventrilo and Skype. Screw paying for it.

Bring back the old stuff. We miss BEACONS..... We miss MENTORING.... We miss PET TAMING... :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Everybody is happy coz new features etc etc .
But myself atm im not happy ... When u log in and u realise that ur scopes disapeared im just not happy ... but all people just see oh cool voice chat nana or oh cool there is that ... but open ur eyes... Doing an update can't mean u lose ur items from storage ... That s spoiling everything ...
Before creating new features ... why not restoring the old ones ... Where are beacons for example ...?
ATM i just don't know wot disapeared exactly coz im in rocktropia and i cant see calypso ...
Really i dont understand that excitation for new toys that prevent all people from seing clearly that there is a prob !

Rippy

Everybody is happy coz new features etc etc .
But myself atm im not happy ... When u log in and u realise that ur scopes disapeared im just not happy ... but all people just see oh cool voice chat nana or oh cool there is that ... but open ur eyes... Doing an update can't mean u lose ur items from storage ... That s spoiling everything ...
Before creating new features ... why not restoring the old ones ... Where are beacons for example ...?
ATM i just don't know wot disapeared exactly coz im in rocktropia and i cant see calypso ...
Really i dont understand that excitation for new toys that prevent all people from seing clearly that there is a prob !

Rippy

The problem is that MA/FPC/Whoever else, doesn't make much if any profit from the old stuff, that's why it was taken away in the first place. I'd love to see beacons and taming and all the other stuff return too, as I hear it was some of the best stuff out there (I started playing earlier this year), but I just don't expect it to happen. If they were going to bring back the old stuff they would have done it by now instead of bringing in cars and adding a stupid blur on the horizon and removing the knock knock noise, and now adding even more vehicles now that people are depositing more money in order to buy them. This game isn't about fun, it's about money. If it was supposed to be fun then I'd be playing more often. As it stands, I log in once or twice a month just to see if there have been any worthwhile updates, and every time I am more and more severely disappointed.

If something is not done soon to turn things around and give players more fun things to do with greater rewards, I may end up deleting the game to save space for better things.

L fun

I add
Where is the fun that now we cant even climb from a mountain ... and i don't imagine the damage on the car ... We can't even have that fun now ... THats just limited eveything is L yesss L fun !!!
That looks like a bit too much like reality and here its hard to play like that ... if you mine or such ... tahts just ridiculous...I'm afraid that i wont have fun here now ... It was already chaotic with the update last year ... teh changes of maps and such ... really hard to get used ... now that we manage to get used to it a lil ... they throw more shit ... im just GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The fun in videogames is to do things u can't do in reality , like crazy things and laugh but if now u can even suicide in Entropia ... mmm it becomes too serious ...too real ..
Sorry but that is killing my fun ...

Rippy

Last edited:
The problem is that MA/FPC/Whoever else, doesn't make much if any profit from the old stuff, that's why it was taken away in the first place. I'd love to see beacons and taming and all the other stuff return too, as I hear it was some of the best stuff out there (I started playing earlier this year), but I just don't expect it to happen. If they were going to bring back the old stuff they would have done it by now instead of bringing in cars and adding a stupid blur on the horizon and removing the knock knock noise, and now adding even more vehicles now that people are depositing more money in order to buy them. This game isn't about fun, it's about money. If it was supposed to be fun then I'd be playing more often. As it stands, I log in once or twice a month just to see if there have been any worthwhile updates, and every time I am more and more severely disappointed.

If something is not done soon to turn things around and give players more fun things to do with greater rewards, I may end up deleting the game to save space for better things.

I'm happy to see that someone thinks like me ...
I'm disappointed as you ... They are killing everything ... they began with cryengine ...and now they try again to grab pecs and peds with new stupid features ...
I had a lot of probs to adapt myself to teh cry engine all those changes ... and had probs to have fun ... Since few i managed to have fun buying a car and doing the taxi but now pffff i wont dare using it ..
Thats just pityfull Money money only money ... I think that i will buy X box 360 or new stuff and play coz im frustrated with that game now again !!. It's already difficult to play a bit but damn if they go on like that its a whole wage that we have to depo and that i can't ...

Rippy

I'm happy to see that someone thinks like me ...
I'm disappointed as you ... They are killing everything ... they began with cryengine ...and now they try again to grab pecs and peds with new stupid features ...
I had a lot of probs to adapt myself to teh cry engine all those changes ... and had probs to have fun ... Since few i managed to have fun buying a car and doing the taxi but now pffff i wont dare using it ..
Thats just pityfull Money money only money ... I think that i will buy X box 360 or new stuff and play coz im frustrated with that game now again !!. It's already difficult to play a bit but damn if they go on like that its a whole wage that we have to depo and that i can't ...

Rippy

+Rep !

*Too Short*

Ehm can someone at Mindark HQ respawn the creatures ?
Soon the ped stream in hunting will stop, as soon there is nothing left to shoot at. :scratch2:

Gees what a day !
And thats what I get for wanting to hunt atrox on my birthday. :laugh:

Happy Bday, enjoy your gift ;)

Thanks but don't need a gift really. :D

I hear they are fighting over the last combibo in Swamp Camp, sweat it or kill it. :laugh:

hard to decide, maybe do a poll there before to be sure no ? :confused:

Ehm can someone at Mindark HQ respawn the creatures ?
Soon the ped stream in hunting will stop, as soon there is nothing left to shoot at. :scratch2:

Gees what a day !
And thats what I get for wanting to hunt atrox on my birthday. :laugh:

Really thats no luck LOL .
Anyways Happy birthday :)

It's not my birthday but i can't say i loved that day ... LOL
I like the stuff u wrote "RIP my old calypso etc" Thats so true ... U know wot i want ... A planet called old calypso without cry engine and such ... just as before ...

Rippy

I add
Where is the fun that now we cant even climb from a mountain ... and i don't imagine the damage on the car ... We can't even have that fun now ... THats just limited eveything is L yesss L fun !!!

I had these same thoughts, Rippy. After driving and running around a bit, I think maybe it's not as bad as we think.

I hear the cars don't take much damage from falling even a great distance. Besides, plenty of people love to skill on fixing busted cars, so you should be able to find a free mechanic.

The personal damage from falling could be a real pain in some situations, but often you'll just natural heal since you are just mining or running somewhere anyway. And in some of those cases you could jump in your car from the trip off the cliff if need be.

And I have to say, the falling position is kinda neat. My pony tail flies up in the air :laugh: And dropping from a VTOL to my death at the Twin TP was a new kind of free fun :)

So then i guess we won the war? :D

So then i guess we won the war? :D

At last we beat the bots ?! :lolup:

Now imgane the hunting hof list.
All those poor puckers hoping for thier first hof for so long, what do they get ?
50ped hof.... ouch!

Time for a minimum hof value MA/FPC, maybe 300ped ?

Back