FYI: Continuing the Legacy

Status
Tnx you so much for let me use it Marc, i unlocked it finally..
also tnx too bonny librium bonsay and miss firefly jane.

A very happy nar.
i will try to make a nice post of the complete hapening with a picture of it .
greetings

ooOOOoo (Thanks Red)

What can I say

I was chatting with Red yesterday and I am sure he said that he was bored rather than wanting to be bored.

I made the suggestion that we went to fry some critters with mind force. He said that he was thinking more of the ring at Twin Peaks and me unlocking ethereal soul language and using the resurrection chip.

The ring was busy and Mac said he would die what a guy! He lends you the chip then allows himself to be killed and hangs about waiting to be revived. The revival fickle to say the least more hit and miss than the wormhole chip that's for sure!

I can confirm more than one thing from the use of this chip

1. Joop my hunting buddy can be killed real easy but he takes for ever to revive! :D

2. Focus and the resurrection chip; taking a hit during its use interrupts the process. (I am sure I read some one questioning this on another thread)

3. Hats off to those that have completed this unlock with the minimum of skills I have close to 17 revival and fickle it is.

4. Red is the real star here letting me use the chip big thanks to him for allowing my unlock.

I wonder if it gets easier with more skills? As a skills slut I will probably have to keep going and find out:yay:

Sheeps=

I was so lucky to finally get a hold of Red ingame yesterday.

And he sure did bring an early christmas present :D

I got to play with the nice Wormhole chip all day...

The first wormhole is the "must do" one... From PA to the rig. First try - a wormhole...

After that I decided to some good deeds... We took it out for a spin and made some tp runs from the swamp and all over Eudoria. Took all the hard ones to get for the orange people.

After that we did 2x tp runs on Amethera...

Easy way to waste 20k ME - but defently fun and alot were happy about the teleports :)

Defently a +rep to Red for his nice geasture.

The res chip requires lvl 14.4 biotropy, it is used to resurrect instead of waiting for the revival terminal. Comes in very handy on Beacon missions. The unlocked skill is Ethereal language. Once unlocked, all those oOOooOOO's from dead ava's can actually be read.
Where does that 14.4 come from? I've heard of people saying 14, and 15, first time to see 14.4 :)

Anywho, might take me few more years to get there with the current speed, but maybe we can become friends in that time so that i can borrow it in the future :p

Ugh hate to necro, but Mac I was wanting to see if I could borrow the res chip. FINALLY got the skills needed :yay::yay::yay: Sent you a Pm as well :)

Lynn

If I still have chip, you are certainly welcome to use for the unlock. Your rep with me is enough, no collateral needed.

Very nice of you Red - If I get around to skilling that area, I'll deffently take you up on that offer :)

I am in the process of selling, so not sure how much longer the offer will be available. My hopes are to get my skills back from recent sell off helping kids in RL and a gun so I can be decent hunter again.

Helping your IRL kids? Oh, Red. Don't you know that's not necessary anymore? :D

If I still have chip, you are certainly welcome to use for the unlock. Your rep with me is enough, no collateral needed.

*blushing* Thank you so much for the kind words. In a community like this reputation means everything. I truly appreciate you saying that.

Lynn

if I have his chip

I will continue his Legacy.

The current currency exchange rate makes this impossible for me.

And Hi again; Red.

Dandy

Thanks so much Red. I LOVE MY NEW SKILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Status
Back