Achievement: Coolness!

Not bad for a sweater :D

Grats Mega! :yay:

Thank you very much everyone!!! :)

Well done Mega, you keep showing the way for non depositing sweaters that persistence pays off.

Well done Mega, you keep showing the way for non depositing sweaters that persistence pays off.

Thanks Ozi, but I am not a non-depositor, I became a depositor after about 5 months, and qualified for the "Free Gold Card for 5000 Ped deposited" offer recently.

A lot of the sweating was due to trying to rebuild my basic skills (evade, athletics, courage etc) after chipping out and the typical large amount of "no loots" that everyone encounters on newbie mobs.

I dont recommend going Opalo all the way as I did btw. ;)

Gratz m8 :)
Keep going :yay:

Thanks Ozi, but I am not a non-depositor, I became a depositor after about 5 months, and qualified for the "Free Gold Card for 5000 Ped deposited" offer recently.

A lot of the sweating was due to trying to rebuild my basic skills (evade, athletics, courage etc) after chipping out and the typical large amount of "no loots" that everyone encounters on newbie mobs.

I dont recommend going Opalo all the way as I did btw. ;)

Good to hear mega, noticing more and more globals by you I was wondering if you had pulled out the credit card. Well, gratz to you anyway, Coolness is a nice unlock (especially when you start noticing the increases in your hp).

:beerchug:

Congratulations Mega!

Must have been a long way for you.
And keep up the work. Following your footprints I'll hopefully reach there one day, too :)

gratz dude, i hope i can reach coolness very soon, when i have peds of course :p (lvl 38,5 pistoleer hit).

gratz on the unlock Mega, welcome to the club!!:wtg:

congratulations :cheer: on becoming cool

Nice unlock :yay:

Look forward to +1 HP for every 400 Coolness points

:wtg:

I'm so :cool: that Nea congratulated me twice.

Now all the boys are envious Nea. ;)

Gtz! :yay:
coolness is cool!

Very nice achievement, especially using opalo to lev 30 :wtg: Huge gratz! :yay:

Wow .. Uber Grats :yay:

I still have several more months until I unlock Coolness :cool:

Mega Gratz! Well done bro! :thumbup:

Nice achievement. Congratz. :)

heres a big fat WOOTfor my buddy mega, good on ya m8.:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Back