Craft skills

SODERD

Marauder
soderd soder soderstrom
looking through the skill forum i cant find any good info on with craft skill does what.

I think im gonna chip some form of craft skill in but dont know witch.

i havent unlocked bpc yet but thats my short term goal with chipping.

but i dont whant to just chip in some shit that i cant use later when crafting guns or armor...

im thinking about engineering but dont know really

some help would be apr.

regards

looking through the skill forum i cant find any good info on with craft skill does what.

I think im gonna chip some form of craft skill in but dont know witch.

i havent unlocked bpc yet but thats my short term goal with chipping.

but i dont whant to just chip in some shit that i cant use later when crafting guns or armor...

im thinking about engineering but dont know really

some help would be apr.

regards[/QUOTE

köp engineering sen kan du ju köpa lite annat med

Engineering is the best all round skill for crafting. If there is any you are going to chip then make sure it is this one.

The rest are all specific to their individual craft area. e.g. manufacture armour for armour crafting. manufacture mechanics for mechanical components and so on.

im gonna go for the engineering skills... and some mee and mme. :D

according to a pm u need an avarge of 1.6k

strange nobody bothered to do a chart of crafting skills

Presumably it's due to the nature of the beast - you can actually profit from crafting so why would the profiteers want to share their secrets too much? unless they're really nice people lol.

When you do chip engineering can you please grab some screenshots like this thread and add them to it. It might be a while (have they fixed implanting yet?)

Presumably it's due to the nature of the beast - you can actually profit from crafting so why would the profiteers want to share their secrets too much? unless they're really nice people lol.

When you do chip engineering can you please grab some screenshots like this thread and add them to it. It might be a while (have they fixed implanting yet?)

i donno if its fixed but when i chip ill post the screenies... as long as someone else does the math

im gonna go for the engineering skills... and some mee and mme. :D

according to a pm u need an avarge of 1.6k

strange nobody bothered to do a chart of crafting skills

You need a weighted average of 1000: any engineering profession at level 10 will unlock BPC. You won't make a profit then. My suspicions are that there is no skill in EU that gives you more tt return besides shrewdness, and you can't chip that. Skills that formerly gave more tt return (eg mining) were changed to avoid IMO a shutdown of PE for it being a pyramid scheme. There's no stability in an RCE that gives more return and better efficiency with higher skills.

The way to make money crafting is to own a rare bp for something in high demand and have the skills to craft it at maximum chance of success.

Engineering and machinery or best to chip for crafting imo.

Better get a chip in a crafting proffession that u will actually use.
Doest need to be a full chip, getting it up to 1000 would already make a big diff if u chip skill specifically,

My suspicions are that there is no skill in EU that gives you more tt return besides shrewdness, and you can't chip that.

So higher skilled players don't make higher tt items when crafting?

NB - chipping out and in is fixed.

So higher skilled players don't make higher tt items when crafting?
Some of them claim they do but i've never seen any data to support it. Of course, if they really do they have little incentive to convince the rest for reasons you have suggested; on the other hand, if they don't there's no reason to destroy the market value of their skills by disuading people from the rumours. I've heard long time ubers say all kinds of bogus bs about skills and how they work, so just because they've got them doesn't mean they understand them. No offense intended toward the many who do, of course.

On a side note (about the credentials of ubers as experts in skills and game mechanics), it wasn't necessary to be particularly bright or insightful to become uber at the beginning. It's not now, either, but it's a whole lot more expensive and difficult to do even with the most well thought-out strategy.

Right now crafter aint clerver people with skill and BP that do manage to make their way in the system ... its just a bunch of clicker that got lucky and get "the" nice BP ...

Last edited:
Cheers for that, when I get more EFDs I'm so changing your title to 'Great Ultimate Master Myth Buster' or something.

Ps - sorry to say i need to spread some rep.

Here is a link that might help out some. http://www.pe-wiki.info/Info.aspx?chart=Skill&id=13

In a nut shell you need to get to level 10 in any manufacturing proffession and that roughly 3550 total points in the 3 skills you get from that profession. Example in Mechanical profession you need skill in Engineering, Mechanics and manufacturing Mechanical equipment to total 3550 and it will unlock. Good luck hopes this helps :)

Back