Question: Crafting amps advice

Widowmaker04

Dominant
Grom Widowmaker Hellscream
Hello,
until 1 year ago when I sold all skills/stuff and quitted the game I used to be mostly a hunter/miner but also used to do some crafting run, mostly on simple I cond.

Now I'm back on eu, again hunting and mining and I'd like to craft something as a hobby, so I'd like to do some short exciting runs such as amps and maybe hope for a big one :silly2: as I don't want to do again super long runs on conductors.

I'm thinking about lvl 1 light, lvl2 light or lvl2.

Maybe the one that attracts me most is the lvl2 light as it takes just 2 bought materials other than surveys, but 1 of them are the high mu basic metal sheets..

So, what's your advice?

PS: I'm aware crafting could be a black hole for money and I'm not gonna gamble on it every ped and every day, I'll just do a run sometimes :)

Lvl 2 amp light, go go

Stay way of those or craft at least amps with mu enough to pay the click...

Stay way of those or craft at least amps with mu enough to pay the click...

Don't listen to Garco! He knows what he's talking about :)

As long as you are not expecting profit from crafting these, then just go for the lowest markup for materials, and go for condition.

Rgds

Ace

thx to all guys for answers.

actually, i'm not expecting anything, i'm not going to do crafting my main profession and I don't expect to make a stable profit out of it, I won't ever invest so much time/money.
I just want to see some swirlies sometimes having the virtual possibility to break even or hit something good.

If you have any advice on what should I craft with these purposes (and not more than 5-8 ped/click) everything is welcome :)

re

You could make a 1000 clic run : Level 2 amp, Dino Shoes or Killian LongSword. You'll see swirlies.

do not craft small amps unless you wish to roll the dice on condition. for crafting anything you have to look at the mark up in and out. everybody is crafting low level amps and in turn the mark up on the reagents is high and the final product is near worthless.

the best thing you can do is start on the wiki and look over all the bp's then find something with lots of sales each day, stable markup, and reasonable reagent cost. don't rush and start hitting buyouts in the ah but take your time and bid on fair priced auctions. I would advise to give l faps and enhancers a go. you must take your time and be informed with crafting or you will loose your ass.

Girlfriend (my right hand), loves to craft on condition, 3 days ago we started with 350ped after taken some weeks break / vacation, clicked 10 x elkarr scopes, got two minor hofs, sold the shit and clicked again, we got a 10500ped hof.

We kept clicking till there were no more peds, we got a 5000ped elkarr again I think it was, and a 1850ped tailoring something, think was multi pattern pants.

Then we kept clicking till there was no more of that, on the were last clicks we went for Dynasco scopes, got couple 400ped hogs and a 5000ped hof doing it. kept clicking,

now we are back at 350ped. (and two BPs that are worth 1k+ per)

Easy come easy go, -

We will keep chasing that All time High tho.

We take a weeks break, when the Bps is sold we click again.

Just click anything with low mark up. play safe or go all in.

btw, if we ATH we still keep clicking the shit.

She clicks attachment, not quite amps, but its the same category,

she did not have skills for amps worth crafting (the ones with mark up), but now she have after all the attachments crafting, next run might be some mining amps.

Last edited:
Back