Question: Crafting Mining Amps

Master Dave

Provider
Society
NBK Miners
Master Dave Master
I have just got hold of a ore amp oa101 light BP.

Im just wondering whats the best way to use it? I mean, im not a high lvl crafter but i am skilling on Basic Filters. Should i skill to a perticular lvl before i use the amp BP? should i craft them on condition or quantity? and should i use residues when crafting them?

Any thoughts would be helpfull.

Thanks

Hi

I hope someone who is a real crafter will respond to you question, but here is what I think.

Run it on condition as you have no use for amps with low TT. Do not use residue as that has a higher value then the finished amp does. I assume you mine so you can us your own amps (don't even know if there is a market for these to sell, if so I quess it is small).

You need a loot of peds to craft amps as you need to do longer series of them, there is a big risk of loosing a lot of peds here!

Now let's see what any one realy into crafting have to say!

/Dendron

Run it on condition as you have no use for amps with low TT.

If you have a LARGE budget ie in the 10's of k then yes otherwise dont bother.

You may see lots of globals on these amps but that in NO WAY means that they are profitable.

If you are not here to gamble my suggestion is that you put the BP away and forget about it.

Atm it seems best to craft weapons instead of amp.
Unlocking BPC (Blue Print Comprehenssion) with cheap clicks on a good bp is a good start regardless of what you want to start crafting in the end.

Oh and a bankroll of 5-10k peds is recomended :rolleyes:

Seeing as how you have 1 post, and your new.

I'd say, DO NOT touch that bp.

Dont do anything regarding crafting until you've researched it thoroughly.

It is extremely easy to drop 5k peds in no time as a crafter.

as an alternate, i'd suggest the kaldon texture, as it only costs about 5 pecs per manufacture try, compared to the about 5 peds per try on the OA-101 light. easy to skill, and sometimes you can get good loots.;)

Well well
alot of "don't", not so much advice here
The only truth i saw here was "globals dont equals prodit" thats very true

If you have decided to go into crafting, here is some advice for you:

* continue working on the low cost BP's until you atleast unlock the BPC
(or chip in if you prefer that way)
* Once there decide what kind of crafter you like to be, if attachments is your thing then the OA01(L) is a good starter.
* When you decided to what kind of crafter you like to become and got into it, there is just to start collecting your BP's and try to fill up your book with some good BP´s (hopefully uber-rare)

What you shouldn't do is to try persue all kinds of crafting orientation, focus one then you really like to become good at
Crafting on all oriantations, will not take a good bankroll it would likely take a whole bank :D

aimho

Crafting with a oa-101 or oa-101 light is only about luck. To do well in crafting you need BPs that make an item wiht markup. Those BPs are very hard to loot and cost more to buy. Gl with whatever you choose

I have tried 10 oa light, 8 before and after other 2:
8: 2 oa (7 and 12 ped) :(
2: 2 oa (12 and 13 ped) :D

It costs approximately 6 ped per click :|
I think I will carry on mining :silly2:

Back