Crafting ranks

We?

I certain don't - please post on behalf or yourself only.

some of my soc mates do smart ass, thought you had me in ignore?

I have you on ignore.

Doesn't mean that i don't check every now and then what you post behind my back....

"We" sounds like you are posting on behalf of everyone - if you post only on behalf of "The smurfs", please say so.

I also miss the soc summary page where it showed all members of your soc and what rank they have in each of the 3 professions all on the same page. How do we get that page back as well?

I also miss the soc summary page where it showed all members of your soc and what rank they have in each of the 3 professions all on the same page. How do we get that page back as well?

Oh, so its not just me ? I thought I just couldnt find it :laugh:

I'm ranked #2 but have no idea what the spread looks like :laugh:

Ranks are there for hunting/mining, would be nice to have crafting back too.

I have you on ignore.

Doesn't mean that i don't check every now and then what you post behind my back....

"We" sounds like you are posting on behalf of everyone - if you post only on behalf of "The smurfs", please say so.

<removed>
if you have someone on ignore but check their posts anyway are they really on ignore? <removed>

if you dont even craft why does it bother you that some crafters wish to see their rankings on the tracker like for hunting and mining :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Crap, I just realized I was thinking the wrong thing...nevermind :(

i guess tracker is dead for me, now hidden and no more credits from me, rip good old tracker

i guess tracker is dead for me, now hidden and no more credits from me, rip good old tracker

You can un-hide yourself and use the tracker to see stats. Entropialife will be reinstating the crafting all time list which I believe you are refering too in a future update. Please let us know if there is anything else you would like to see. We strive to honor all requests, some programming takes longer than others and the community support is our highest priority.

Thanks for using entropialife.com

Salty

Crafting "top ranks" are back.

I have been looking more into how we can "fill out" the crafting part of the site - but everything I look at which could be useful is rather complex.

For instance I would like to tie wiki data, bob the builder'ish data, markup data and items together in a meaningful way. But, as you could imagine - this is no small task.

If any of you have ideas on how you could get "useful data" under the crafting section. Please let me know. :)

As an FYI the Crafting list is now back and intact. Starfinder is working on some other fun aspects that will be implemented in the future. As stated before any ideas to help improve the flow of knowledge are welcomed!

Salty~

Back