Create a Critter: Ytuuy

alius

Dominant
Society
The 3 Toed Sloths
alius ally micnolius
Hi all,

Well june 1th is here and here is my create a critter (yes sended to MA). It is an underwater creature that moves through spinning fast forward.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Discription:
The Ytuuy recently discovered by Alius Micnolius lives normally in the deep waters of Calypso. The reason why the Ytuuy are coming to the more shallow waters is still unknown and scientists are divided why the Ytuuy are here. Some scientists think that the recent land shifting disoriented the Ytuuy, but there are also scientists who say that Ytuuy are here for the annual period of time to lay eggs in the warmer waters. The local activists on the other hand blame the disorientation of the Ytuuy to the recent return of the Letomie which misbalanced the flora and fauna.

Maturity names:
King (uber)
Matriarch
Prince
Predator
Raptor
Consumer
Evolved
Changeling
Hatchling
Parasite (noob with opalo)

Damage types

Penetration 30%
Stab 50%
Cut 20%

This creature can be hunted by noobs with a Opalo and by Ubers in teams.

Greetings,

alius ally micnolius

Last edited:
Looks like a torpedo :D

Looks like a torpedo :D

That is where I got it from it was a torpedo shot by an underwater drone but I decided to make it a mob himself.

Im staying out of the water haha

Im staying out of the water haha

You only have to be afraid for the king unless you want to investigate his digestion ;)

Last edited:
Really nice design. :D I do like you're proposing a different maturity system than the ol' Young, Mature, Old, Provider... etc. ones for animals.

i like this and we need more water based mobs

No more skinnydipping if you win... :eek:

nice :)

i'm gonna be a goner when i run into one, cos i'll be too busy admiring their gorgeous shape to fight

It is nice to see that people exactly see what you mean. And don't worry the parasite are fast but will not be lethal to more experienced players although the king as soon you see that one you beter find a piece of dry land and fast. Hope they get water scooters in VU 10 ;).

If you use a matriarchy as a maturity ladder it would be illogical to position a king above the matriarch :scratch2:

Typisch mannen gedrag ;-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matriarchy

Hehe you searched further then I did. But here is the reason I put King on top becausse I see Queen (atrox Queen) as top maturity then I see King then matriarch :wtg::laugh: (and I am not kidding)

Back