• Sinestra

Votes: 43 28.7%

• Total voters

mczimi

Stalker
Society
Victory
Czumbil Mczimi Imre
After watching the community's pictures related to the new critter event, I decided to show my own ones.
The thread will contain a voting poll, to see which is the most interesting for the community, (because I have my favorite as well). Would like you all to vote which ever you like the most.
Enjoy them and before I forget, good luck to everyone who submitted any kind of critters.

Mob Name: Decavoro
Description:
Possessed of massive size and agility, Decavoro is the proof of the perfect evolution from its species. It can deliver an extremely painful pinch/jab and are noted for being particularly aggressive against everything that moves.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Mob Name: Mandrill
Description:
The Mandrill is a juggernaut of crunching, close deep pain, by sweeping with its deadly claws in the enemies face which is powerful enough to smash the skull and brake the bones. Although it has a shifty smiling face when you push the limits, you will be facing JOKER himself!

Mob Name: Tuatara
Description:
Tuatara is the first lizard mutation discovered on planet calypso. They blend within the surrounding that they defend from intruders with an extreme combat sense at any cost.

Mob Name: Crispo
Description:
Crispo is a calm and usually friendly herbivore, living in large groups. Although when it senses danger it generates a lethal sonic wave which is the doom of the living beings.

Mob Name: Malfurion
Description:
Malfurion is a mutated treant of immense age and wisdom, living unseen within the nature. Aided by the forest itself, providing a living armor and an extraordinary regeneration, allowing it to pound his victims to dust with his massive gnarled limbs.

Mob Name: Sinestra
Description:
Sinestra is an ancient kind of dragon first found in the high Chimera Canyons. Its mysterious appearance might confuse colonists about the danger that lies in the fiery claws of this dragon.

I voted for sinstra and mandrill there both verry nice mob.

WOW Someone has been busy, Nice work!! Like to see them all in game :wtg:

Yes, all the critters have some RL origin, some of the ar combination betwen 2 words.

Yup, far as I know a Tuatara is a small bird that lives in caves and hasn't changed sinced the dinosaurs (from New Zealand?)

Great mobs, like No 1 and No 5 best

Hurrikane

Awesome!!

I vote for the Decavoro.

It's about time that the Araneatrox got a big brother to play with.

pew! pew! pew! pew!

Nice work i voted for Decavoro

waw

big gratz for your work!
i voted for Malfurion!

gogogo!!:yay:

I voted for sinestra and mandrill . both are nice and looks danger;)

Wow someone has talent ;)

I liked all of them tbh.

Wow someone has talent ;)

I liked all of them tbh.

yeah I would say they are oozing talent

very cool mobs would love to see them all in game

Great work; my 1st favorite would be Decavoro, followed closely by Tuatara.

I'd love to see a spawn of Decavoro Stalkers at the rig :laugh:

im not being biased, but Sinestra wins hands down xD

Decavoro

"Decavoro", very nice work, +rep for you too :wtg:

I like Sinestra and Decavoro...but in my opinion all are very fine cretures...and mczimi is full of talent ! I hope this talent will be rewarded sometime :)

Mandrill

the others where also nice.

gl

very creative creatures you have made (;

nicely done!

Decavoro and Tuatara are the best imo.. but the others are great also. Very very nice work, you got some talent there!

:wtg:

i really like your job, but i think Tuatara is the best idea ;)

My favorite is the Decavoro, specially the running mode and the way it changing in that, I could compare to something like the SEG do now in game.

voted for the Decavoro + buying mczimi's drawing skills @ BOxES !!!111

great work :)

A lot of hard work invested in these mobs as I see, my vote goes for Decavoro & Mandrill, but the other mobs are very nice jobs aswell.

Are you working in MA design studio already ?:) Great job.

My favorite is "Sinestra".

Back