Creative Kingdom & Thai Government Collaborate on Landmark Cyber City in Entropia Universe

oh come on Berny- everyone knows

You Da Man

Excuse me ... the correct spelling Sir, is ...

UDAMAN

Oh, and ... nice of you to pop in Berny, love the sense of humor. :D

Excuse me ... the correct spelling Sir, is ...

UDAMAN

Oh, and ... nice of you to pop in Berny, love the sense of humor. :D

Yes... I must admit!!! I am the DAMAN ;)

WAIT.....?!?! am "I" daman?!?! :ahh: or is Mr. DAVID SIMMONS of MindArk really
DAMAN??

We may never know! :laugh:

Your very welcome MindStar9!!

-BH

ok guys be very careful now....we don't want to frighten Da Man

he's gonna say something monumental I can sense it, the force is strong in this one!

scroll down to see : nice photo of "Ed Robles III the President/CEO and Creative Director for Digital Scryers, a new and upcoming game
developing company"

"The company along with CKI is corrently working in cojunction with MindArk to create and expansion pack to
the science fiction MMOG in the Entropia Univers"

http://www.digitalscryers.com/html/company.html

btw: for me the "company" looks little bit like an indie game studio :ahh:

O_O

jced303.jpg

lol

Lol McCormik you're really disturbed! :laugh:
Thx for your freshness!
;)

Lez. :wtg:

You have my permission to show anything you wish and is allowed to. ,-p

Yipppeee Berny hope your reading this man !

The whole world is looking at you now for pics. No pressure !

Wow - so how many planets are we at now? 2 - 3 - 4 are they all going to be impleneted at once?

they all started at different times so i guess not...

planets will be added as and when the company makes them have finished them, in maybe 2 years it will be common to have an update maybe 1 or 2 times a year with a new planet I'm guessing

i think with in 5 years we will have over 15 planets either built or under way.

... Swedish company Mindark, makers of Entropia Universe... is already positioned to challenge the dominance of market leader World of Warcraft...

All I can say is :lolup::rofl::lolup::rofl: This has got to be the Joke of the Year (oh wait, never mind that's CryEngine)

Whoever wrote that one has a huge career ahead of them in stand-up comedy.

Do they really believe that of themselves? :lolup::rofl::lolup::rofl:

Poor deluded saps.:rolleyes:

:laugh:

kewl... our office is pretty much just like that... but with more chicks and beer!!! :wtg:

-BH

AAAACCKKK!!!!

Berny my man....everyone that plays EU knows that Beer is always spelled with a capitol B...respect the Beer.... :beerchug:

:laugh:

kewl... our office is pretty much just like that... but with more chicks and beer!!! :wtg:

-BH

Oh Jeez now you are going to have TDO after you! It is Beer and they really get disturbed when anyone doesn't use a capital B.

Its a good thing that UDAMAN :yay:

EDIT: LMAO I see TDO beat me to it. Never understimate the ability for TDO to sniff out an improperly spelled Beer :D

AAAACCKKK!!!!

Berny my man....everyone that plays EU knows that Beer is always spelled with a capitol B...respect the Beer.... :beerchug:
:eek: Wait... it is now you who needs correcting.... that is "Berny DA MAN"

and yes you are right... one can not disrepect the Lager!! :silly2:

Just for grossly misspelling my name... I can not agree with your bablo fish translation here... sheesh... who can one trust now a days!! ;)

:eek:

Thats why U Da Man ;)

If no pics, maybe a slight, little bit of info on cki planet. Content? gameplay? anything :scratch2:

I find some humor in this. This will be the first project MA has been part of that gonna end on schedule.....or else :laugh: Get used to burning the midnight oil guys.

Also I think its time to wisen up and stop throwing around the.."We have 700,000,000,000, registered accounts." It insults the people who are smart enough to know theres only maybe 10k ppl that play this game a month or what ever the actual figure is. Just makes it look like your trying to pull the wool over someones eyes....I dont know who but you know.....:scratch2:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Please do not disturb Berny's force any further :eek:

OMG ... and that was definitely a force to be reckoned with. :duh:

*I'm just guessing of course* :D

Oh please Berny, don't tell me that you use the same computer technology as MindArk.
(Don't ask me how, but I came across this secret tape)

[YOUTUBE]tf1h6aGE5Zo[/YOUTUBE]

All I can say is :lolup::rofl::lolup::rofl: This has got to be the Joke of the Year (oh wait, never mind that's CryEngine)

Whoever wrote that one has a huge career ahead of them in stand-up comedy.

Do they really believe that of themselves? :lolup::rofl::lolup::rofl:

Poor deluded saps.:rolleyes:

No offense

But why is this so difficult to believe...
We have a successful company with intimate knowledge of the gaming industry..willing to invest 250 million dollars in that belief...

Why would you consider yourself an expert on the subject after spending what a 1000 dollars...2000 dollars...10,000 to just play in their sandbox?

There's an old phase... probably born in Brooklyn...
"Money talks Bullsh*t Walks"

To others

At somepoint you have to accept the obvious that participating or partnership investors of 100 of millions of dollars... throughly check and audit and compare and recheck again and audit again and have even those numbers scrutinized by independent authorities...before they plop down on the table 250 million dollars... these type of business deals and investments of these amounts of money are rarely speculative rolls of the dice... they are based on real audited numbers...at all levels...

To imagine for an instant and insist that they are so stupid that they do not check the financial meaning, origins, relationship, conections and truthfulness of a publically stated 700,000 registered players and publically stated 70-80,000 active players and that those numbers are growing not shrinking and have the potential for even further greater rate of growth... is the stuff of specualtive conspiracy driven forums threads and posts... and comedians...

No offense

But why is this so difficult to believe...
We have a successful company with intimate knowledge of the gaming industry..willing to invest 250 million dollars in that belief...

Why would you consider yourself an expert on the subject after spending what a 1000 dollars...2000 dollars...10,000 to just play in their sandbox?

There's an old phase... probably born in Brooklyn...
"Money talks Bullsh*t Walks"

To others

At somepoint you have to accept the obvious that participating or partnership investors of 100 of millions of dollars... throughly check and audit and compare and recheck again and audit again and have even those numbers scrutinized by independent authorities...before they plop down on the table 250 million dollars... these type of business deals and investments of these amounts of money are rarely speculative rolls of the dice... they are based on real audited numbers...at all levels...

To imagine for an instant and insist that they are so stupid that they do not check the financial meaning, origins, relationship, conections and truthfulness of a publically stated 700,000 registered players and publically stated 70-80,000 active players and that those numbers are growing not shrinking and have the potential for even further greater rate of growth... is the stuff of specualtive conspiracy driven forums threads and posts... and comedians...

Look at the market, its very obvious company's are not thoroughly checked and audit and compare and recheck again and audit again and have even those numbers scrutinized by independent authorities...before they plop down on the table 250 million dollars.

As for the registered participants....I dont think that im the only one who feels that is a bit misleading. Why would you tote around a number when you know that it has been distorted by double acounts....its just doesnt reflect what it sounds.

Hmmm, give more and bigger versions of : (?)

cyrene_a.jpg

cyrene_c.jpg

cyrene_d.jpg

cyrene_e.gif

cyrene_b.gif

Or just take random photos inside the CKA/Mindark office :cool:

Back