Crone wants to be in all 50 most skilled societies for a week

You won't believe this, but unfortunately Crone didn't have his screenshot program running. Sorry.

Its true! CRT was online to see it happen. The best timed global in CRT history :)

Last edited:
The Gathering is now a sure thing. I'm glad to say if crone is not booked for the comming
50 weaks he will be welcome in our soc.

Greatings Mai

Nice thread, subscribing :D

The Gathering is now a sure thing. I'm glad to say if crone is not booked for the comming
50 weaks he will be welcome in our soc.

Greatings Mai

Isn't she nice?

shaolin would like to extend an invitation to crone to join for a week.

most shaolin are on european time; however, there are others in the americas and asia. red hopes that crone won't be too bored.

shaolin would like to extend an invitation to crone to join for a week.

most shaolin are on european time; however, there are others in the americas and asia. red hopes that crone won't be too bored.

YaY Crone is very happy with your invite, he will graciously accept. The 28th, will that suit Shaolin?

the 28th will be fine. just let me know what time and place on that date, and I'll open the door - so to speak.

Crone passed the final exams and tests tonight.
He is now a certified rescuer as well. Knows all of our tricks :laugh:

Its with warm hands we leave him over to Shaolin. Take good care of him !

PS. We will keep him for a little while more DS.

Oh did Crone tell you guys Mai started her own society? It's called The Gathering. When Crone is not visiting a society he will be there ofcourse.

..................:nutkick:

woohoo!

but, crone still has to experience project-x. although, I'm, sure we'll take good care of him. we need someone to mow the grass on the lawns of the monastery. and, I can make a decent iced-tea.

Crone passed the final exams and tests tonight.
He is now a certified rescuer as well. Knows all of our tricks :laugh:

PS. We will keep him for a little while more DS.

First project -x- Coach!

Crone didn't know subscribing and inviting is the same thing?

Subscribing just means they are keeping an eye on your thread, they like it so far ;)

First project -x- Coach!

Crone is in Project -X- now. Welcome!

We'll do a pro forma new member interview, just to give him the experience ;)

And get him some orange headwear, of course.

/Slupor

Crone survived the first interview! They asked if Crone has a hanger, ofcourse Crone has one, on his keyring. Weird people in Project -X-. They use teamspeak which is fun. It allows Crone to chatter with everyone about what they are doing. These guys are getting pretty deaph soon enough.

Crone survived the first interview! They asked if Crone has a hanger, ofcourse Crone has one, on his keyring. Weird people in Project -X-. They use teamspeak which is fun. It allows Crone to chatter with everyone about what they are doing. These guys are getting pretty deaph soon enough.

Good luck in Project -X, Crone !
CRT miss you already :)

Crone did not mention that he was the hero for the day! He got the Corn global for WoF Benelux and got the sweep! :wtg:

Weird, yes, but it's all good :eyecrazy:

YaY Crone is very happy with your invite, he will graciously accept. The 28th, will that suit Shaolin?

The1 welcomes you, but bring some cake its my rl b-day 28th (read cake as beer)

The1 says welcome also because crone got the corn global for benelux wof team, the1 happy the1 is team benelux

-damian

The1 welcomes you, but bring some cake its my rl b-day 28th (read cake as beer)

The1 says welcome also because crone got the corn global for benelux wof team, the1 happy the1 is team benelux

-damian

Would you believe Crone if he said he was more happy with that global? Crone isn't sure if he has any beer, since he doesn't drink any alcohol himself. No he doesn't do drugs nor does he smoke. He would be more into the cake. ;)

Project -X- turns out to be a great society with mostly but not only people that speak his language. This society is kind of gezellig. Ofcourse only a few people will know that feeling.

Since most are dutch, everyone is online when Crone is online. That's good. He had some nice chats with different people and learnt a few new things about the game. Like diversity in skills is good. You never know when you need it, even coloring level 1. (Yes Crone became colorer level 1 yesterday.) During this weekends WOF some of the soc mates took Mai and Crone out hunting for letomie. These are maybe the weirdest creatures Crone saw. They are like worms and move like... like... a flexible pencil rolling over the point and backside. The team didn't do really well as in loot, but it was fun!

We will do something in a team tomorrow, probably using mindforce, except for a teleporting chip Crone didn't use much mindforce. This will be fun!

Oh... Crone hopes other societies will join the line. Actually he was thinking today, for real. Will the top 50 most skilled society be the same on other planets?

We will do something in a team tomorrow, probably using mindforce, except for a teleporting chip Crone didn't use much mindforce. This will be fun!

Oh... Crone hopes other societies will join the line. Actually he was thinking today, for real. Will the top 50 most skilled society be the same on other planets?

Let me endorse Crone here towards other soc's, he's bringing in a fresh perspective which is pleasant. Brings his own peds and (at least for Benelux) some luck too!

Invite him, you won't regret it, and that soc rank will be restored in a week ;)

/Slupor

It turns out, Crone didn't bring his camera yesterday. Project -X- and Crone went for chompers. Which was awesome. They all used mindforce chips, which was pretty cool, especially when looking at it from the shed's revive terminal.

Crone got a few more skills now. Still close to nothing though. (34.5k)

Project -X- and Crone will be together a few more days and then it's time for Shaolin.

Project -X- aren't nice people, atleast that's what they said. "Absolutely not." was their answer when Crone asked if they are nice people. They sure have a few nice and interesting people on board. Some weird, Crone'll give them that, but definately abslolutely not, not nice people.

Actually Project -X- have a dresscode: an orange hat. They forced Crone, although that wasn't hard, to finish a couple of missions that would get him an orange cap and an extra stamina point. Isn't that awesome?! Crone has 10 stamina points now. Less noob they said. *sigh*

This society dropped a couple of places, when Crone joined, but Crone did do his best to get them back up while he was there, ofcourse you can imagine that didn't work. But he now has reached the great number of almost 35k skills. Almost 1/10 of what he should have to join most top 50 most skilled societies.

Yesterday, or actualy early this morning Crone left Project -X- and signed up for Shaolin. It'll be a fun week for sure. If Crone remembers correctly it was a shaolin member years ago, shortly after Crone joined the Universe, that was selling an angel armor at Port Atlantis. Crone saw the armor and was in love... Uhm... with Mai ofcourse. :ahh:

I put some super glue on that hat...you are marked forever!!!! :nana:

Was fun having Crone around! :yup:

Have fun in Slaolie Crone and say hi to cobra77 and silver for me.

Via Dolorosa is happy to invite Crone

Via Dolorosa is happy to invite Crone to be part of - not a top 50 society - but rather a top 5 society! How about that? :)
We haven’t decided on a week yet, but a week in June I guess will be perfect. I and Crone can be in touch here, so we can set a week that will be perfect for most of our members and Crone.
I guess Crone is Dutch, and in Via Dolorosa we have both Kemp and PM who are from Netherlands.

Via Dolorosa is happy to invite Crone to be part of - not a top 50 society - but rather a top 5 society! How about that? :)
We haven’t decided on a week yet, but a week in June I guess will be perfect. I and Crone can be in touch here, so we can set a week that will be perfect for most of our members and Crone.
I guess Crone is Dutch, and in Via Dolorosa we have both Kemp and PM who are from Netherlands.

Cool, hope to here a good story about this!
Gratz, Crone!

Nice gesture of you guys in Via Dolorosa

Crone is happy to accept the Via Dolorosa invite for a week. :) He does however value every invite the same. Afteral, it might mean new friends. Honesty asks Crone to mention he did ask himself if he would be invited to a top 10 society at all.

2 things are tough in ones life: being the first and being the last.

Thanks, Amber, for your positive comments all the time.

Crone's time with Shaolin is over. He had a great time there. Some of their members keep telling Crone they are rot. Well, they just don't know, if you ask Crone, because they definately aren't.

Although Shaolin and Crone didn't do any group activities, he did have a few surprising chats. One member told Crone about his application to Shaolin. Shaolin is very protective to it's members and carefully to pick their new members. Which is worth an applause. He told Crone it took a month to complete the application, some times interviews would take place during night time. To Crone, that's too much. But the member is glad he did it and that he finally was accepted into the society. If you would ask Crone, he would say that's an accomplishment aswell.

Also there are some unseen benefits to being a Shaolin member. People actually reckognise your society and one can always threaten with an axe. Besides that, there are others which Crone doesn't understand and therefor better not talk about. The society is just as mysterious as the Shaolin Monks.

While Crone was in that society a certain group of people asked Crone often how it is in sla-olie, which is a dutch joke and needs no further explanation.

Crone is happy to be given the option to have this new experience.

The coming week, it seems, Crone has a week off. The next week, talk is, Crone will be with ViaD.

Was fun to have you there for a week.

So now we can go on with what we are doing :p

Back