Crone wants to be in all 50 most skilled societies for a week

All of a sudden this came up again yesterday. One of Crone's hunters brought it up while he was healing. Any thoughts if this could be brought to life again? Does one think Crone could continue after 4 years?

I remember having Crone in Rangers, but has he been in Art of War yet?

Crone was with the Rangers long ago. Some very friendly people back then. Crone still has contact with some of them every now and then. They must be getting sick of him by now.

Art of War never invited Crone, so Crone was never there. Some societies had a vote, and the vote was not accepted, some had discussions and they decided against it. Some offered Crone a great week which was awesome!

I loved this thread the first time - come on Socs - let Crone in for a week :yay:

Dunno about Crone being in AoW for a week, I'm trying my hardest to get there permanently :)

Dunno about Crone being in AoW for a week, I'm trying my hardest to get there permanently :)

Crone does not have the matching skills to be in any of these societies, but that's not the point. Crone is in it for a week. He says hi, socializes a bit and maybe he will be bait in some team hunt. Then after a week he will say thank you very politely and leaves. Usually it's a lot of fun.

Crone does not have the matching skills to be in any of these societies, but that's not the point. Crone is in it for a week. He says hi, socializes a bit and maybe he will be bait in some team hunt. Then after a week he will say thank you very politely and leaves. Usually it's a lot of fun.

MegaVolt would be interested to hear how many of the societies Crone joined before he disappeared are still Top 50 now.

;)

Good luck in your endevours Crone!

(Did you see what I did there? ;-) )

Every society that was in the list back then, is still in the list now. But, since the response is so small, Crone will not continue this quest. Thank you for your support!

And MegaVolt... Crone assumes you wrote a post?

You can join my soc for a week :)

Back