CryENGINE®2 Exhibition

What do you mean ? Aren't those just some pictures/movies that the ambassadors got to see a the convention ?
Why would that take that long to post ?

Last edited:
Thanks for the update marco :D

We late realise that Tuesday the 7th is March 2034.

Hehehe J/k cant wait for the images :D
Thanks Marco!
Frankenberry

The latest I heard was Tuesday 2nd as target date. Early US time. We have to see.

hehe bet this is the good ol Marco optimism again (cause thats today) but thanks for the reply. It's just images, I'm only ribbin' ya cause I'm bored of doing corrections haha. :silly2:

Best of luck with work and whatnot

Wistrel

hehe bet this is the good ol Marco optimism again (cause thats today) but thanks for the reply. It's just images, I'm only ribbin' ya cause I'm bored of doing corrections haha. :silly2:

Wistrel

only 12:42 in sweden, MA and Marko is probably working atleast until 17:00.
It is still posible!

The latest I heard was Tuesday 2nd as target date. Early US time. We have to see.

thank you very much Marco for the update, its much appreciated.

cant wait :)

So the new pictures where on the convention, but when will we see it :confused: did anyone went to the con and saw them ?

Yes and I want the one with the omegaton bomb, the refiner and other tools as windows background. It had so much detail...

Wistrel

Due to US Labor Day on Sep 1st, we move the press release one day. It is due Sept 3rd, early US time.

And if we are lucky we will manage to present a small movie or slideshow.

Due to US Labor Day on Sep 1st, we move the press release one day. It is due Sept 3rd, early US time.

And if we are lucky we will manage to present a small movie or slideshow.

omg nice :))

yay.. only 1 day too go.. :yay::yay::yay::yay:

is it wednesday yet ?

oooooo cannot wait !

grab onto the edge of your seats ....can we cope with the tension...the drama...the sheer excitement and wonder :)

Thanks for the notice Marco ...looking forward to the pics

Wow Marco, thanks for the intel. :yay:

Definitely cannot wait.

Press Release?

This is the first time that ones been mentioned... I wonder

can't be long now, keep up the good work MA

weeee something new and pretty to look at - nice job.

Looking forward to the friday exhibition now :D

Back