CryEngine 2 Alpha Test (Version Update 10.0.1) download and more !

i would have went for the frank_drunk_lol.mov first... i'm just sayin

sayah photoshoping seems HOT, wonder whats inside :naughty:

Umm... and this is here why? What u want us to do? jump up and down because you're "supposedly" downloading CE2 Beta update?... Hmm.... let me open up photoshop... I'll be downloading the CE3 VU 15.0.1 in just a minute. :(

Umm... and this is here why? What u want us to do? jump up and down because you're "supposedly" downloading CE2 Beta update?... Hmm.... let me open up photoshop... I'll be downloading the CE3 VU 15.0.1 in just a minute. :(

Its a joke :D
;) Supposed to be obvious with what is below the cryengine...

Its an alpha :(

did you download the MOV file yet???

Loot algorithm manual? HAHAHAHA!

Another great laugh, thanks Mc!!

very good joke !
cool .mov file and the loot_algorithm_manual.pdf is super :laugh:

wasnt there not also the login/goldcard list per avatar on that site?

Once again a true mccormick. :yay: Maybe this will once become a saying for cover the truth in a joke - pulling a mccormick....

could you please make the english version ? :) I sense there are some other jokes with the date and size stuff

sadly i havent found anything doen by mcormic fun.. ever.. but i guess i got some other sence of humor :)

sell rumors! 10ped each, pm me at EF.com

get the whole book of EU-rumors for a bulkprice of only 543k ped! Now thats a bargain - YES! thats more than 10% off because the book contains 60k hellhot rumors you dont want to miss. Accept mod faps and other ubah equipment as payment!

Be the centre of any coffee party with your gangster friends and grandmothers! You can tell them everything about VU 25 and how the second continent of the last planet will look like...

Srry.. guess it is kinda funny... I was just grumpy about something at the time of my post. Then opened the post after reading the title and was looking to have some reading material and thought "This is a really lame joke".... so responded in the manner I did. HOWEVER... as stated... now that I'm in a happy mood... it is quite funny.
+ Rep

frank_drunk_lol.mov

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back