CryEngine2 and Physx

I think this will give you a better overall view as a "constant".

Too many other variables can affect FRAPS as a benchmark in EU.

It's funny using fraps with eu. Some areas I get HUGE differences in frame rates just by shifting my avatar 10 meters in any direction, generally trying to keep the same view. As posted in the other thread tho, my "average" is usually around 100 or so for normal day to day playing.

Yeah I get the same, I get up to 174 out in the field hunting argonauts, but down to late forties and early fifties when inside a service centre! Good ol' GameBryo Engine :D

During LG test, well, that caused quite a bit of variation!

To be expected lol!

What driver set are you using for your nvidia card itself?

I'm testing 174.31 set right now. (Vista x32)

I am using the latest one, whatever that is ;)

I've done the 3dMark test and done an averaging test with fraps also, with the card not installed. I have just this minute installed the card and now looking to try 3dmark again.

I will create a thread for this as I'm writing more of a report on it, albeit a brief one.

cool

make sure you drop the "raw" numbers for 3dmark here. love to see them.

I use an SLI laptop, so I can't expect to compete with the raw power you can pull in a desktop!

make sure you drop the "raw" numbers for 3dmark here. love to see them.

Sure, I'll put them in the new thread.

I use an SLI laptop, so I can't expect to compete with the raw power you can pull in a desktop!

Well, my score wasn't brilliant to be honest, but I'm only running a E4300 CPU at the moment. My Q9450 hasn't been released yet o.0.

Back