Crystal Palace Auction Winner!

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
FPC congratulate avatar Buzz Erik Lightyear for acquiring the Crystal Palace Space Station for the amount of 3,300,000 PED (USD 330,000).

The price also surpasses the old world record for virtual property previously set with the purchase of Club Neverdie - The Virtual Space Resort and Nightclub, for 1,000,000 PED (USD 100,000).

Originally Posted Here

wooot gratz buzz :)

Wow.. Grats! :eek:

The price also surpasses the old world record for virtual property previously set with the purchase of Club Neverdie - The Virtual Space Resort and Nightclub, for 1,000,000 PED (USD 100,000).

No, really? ;) hah

Congratulations mate :)

WOW .. ermm .. I mean amazing

Gratz on your purchase Buzz

Bones

Gratz Buzz and Gratz to MA on there ATH it was nice of the players to give you one :yay:

gratz for winning it :)

eh... does it come with any appartments ? ;)

Wish Buzz good luck lol wel this is going to be a rough ride :)

Congratulations Buzz! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Gratz Buzz :yay::yay:

Fair taxes will get you more customers ;)

This needs to be said

MA, you should fix the textures in game immediately, the press may want to log in and take pictures of just what 330k gets you. And with these textures looking like crap I can't imagine you getting many customers out of this PR.

Also, there needs to be at least some kind of tutorial that explains what the game is about and how to get started. Every day in PA there are new people who don't have a clue what to do. I know the mentoring is supposed to help, but a lot of potential customers are slipping through the cracks.

FPC congratulate avatar Buzz Erik Lightyear for acquiring the Crystal Palace Space Station for the amount of 3,300,000 PED (USD 330,000).

Grats Buzz :)

I hope upgrades, additions & enhancements to CP proportionately reflect this to ensure a Return on Investment in a reasonable timeframe :)

Otherwise bye bye next big bid for next developed installation down the track.

Gratz....Buzz sure did come out of nowhere in the last minutes then took it all the way.

Gratz Buzz.. :yay:

300k US$ .....nice :cool:

:wtg: and gratz2buzz :)

:yay: gratz to my record holder :yay::yay:

Gratz to Buzz for the win... Man you have balls :)

good thing! good for the game..good for Buzz ...good for MA...good for existing players....good for everybody:).Many new players will come when will hear about this. Big Gz Buzz!!! :yay::yay::yay:

gratz.

Gratz Buzz. Now what are you going to do about those pesky folks that have booths on your new estate but are not utilizing them properly?... ;) :)

Back