Achievement: Crystal Palace Space Station

Buzz, holy F**K! WOW!

when i went away to work, there was 15 minutes left...and Quetesh(x3) had it with 1,000,003 ped. i wish i had gotten to stay and watch the auction play out all the way. so, lemme guess...the bidding really started going with 14 minutes left? :D

Just a thought...because you own CP, does that mean you are enabled to tp there free, or will u have to pay, like everyone else? If u can for free, won't that also mean ND can get to his place for free?

gratz buzz,will be interesting to see what changes you will make to the domes :)

Gratz! :) Only been at CP once, so I guess I have to visit it a bit more "often" from now on... :D;)
Good luck with management and yes, as you said, it's good it's run by
experienced player instead of a noob investor (no person in mind here,
just investors in general).

Gratz on the humongous investment, hope it pays off for you :)

Good onya Buzz very well done :)

Huge gratz to that awesome purchase..!!
dont know you but the little i have got to speak to you and from what ive seen on EF you seem to be a nice guy with your head screwed on properly so im kinda sure this will turn out to something good..:yay::yay:

Thats an impressive purchase Buzz - I wish you well - I guess its time for me to take my first trip to CP since joining EU in 2007. :)

I was waiting... for such an occasion. Gratz again mate!!

Huge gratz Buzz. Happy to see CP in he hands of a dedicated player. :)

Gratz Buzz, hope your investiment go really well, and glad that asteroid that so many good moments and HOFs gave me on the past went to someone so helpfull as you always was :)

Congratulations Buzz ... there is no doubt that CP is definitely in good hands, and I'm sure we will see tender, loving care of a space station loved by many. :thumbup: Oh, and thank you for adding to the end-of-auction overtime bidding that made it more intense and exciting. Much success to you. ;)

this is crazy :eyecrazy:

Congratulations Buzz :)

Gratz Buzz. I´m happy its you that won.

BIG BIG Gratz Buzz :wtg::yay::wtg:
Im happy u got it :D
Best of luck with ur amacing investment here m8 :eek:

Gratz Buzz .... so happy for you.

omg - how many people here can say that "I could be in the Guinness book of World Records." :yay:

Not that many ! ;)

Congratz on the purchase, hope it turns out wonderful for you.

Last edited:
:eek::eek::eek:WOW ... that was one crazy auction! BIG GRATS FOR WINNING IT:yay::yay::yay: I luv to hunt aliens ... maybe ill come to visit soon enough :D

Gratz man. You own now one of the biggest "things" ingame :) Same league as TI or CND.

Huge gratz and let's hope your taxes won't be too scary :)

Hugh gratz :) Seems like CP is in good hands, now dont rob us with high taxes ;)

:wtg:

Congratulations on your huge purchase Buzz!

Just be careful you dont accidentally break the "oxygen control" button! :xwink:

:wtg:

Man if I knew tool and furniture crafting was this profitable I'd be chipping in a long time ago! :D

Gratz buzz!

Im still in chock after that first bid...

I knew you where up to something after our talk before auction but I could not in my wildest dreams imagine this :)

Big grats and I will make sure to come and visit even without mining being possible :yay::wtg:

Do you need a private Hair stylist?

Meh wishes you happy peds-back-asap new year! :yay:

Back