Curiosity-Atrox Egg??

Status
The Egg.

Well it's all part of the new cooking skill update in vu 8.9. Guess who will be looting a fryingpan :rolleyes:

Ahh ... the egg + spam :scratch2: ?

Man: You sit here, dear.
Wife: All right.
Man: Morning!
Waitress: Morning!
Man: Well, what've you got?
Waitress: Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam;
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Waitress: ...spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam...
Vikings: Spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam!
Waitress: ...or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.
Wife: Have you got anything without spam?
Waitress: Well, there's spam egg sausage and spam, that's not got much spam in it.
Wife: I don't want ANY spam!
Man: Why can't she have egg bacon spam and sausage?
Wife: THAT'S got spam in it!
Man: Hasn't got as much spam in it as spam egg sausage and spam, has it?
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... (Crescendo through next few lines...)
Wife: Could you do the egg bacon spam and sausage without the spam then?
Waitress: Urgghh!
Wife: What do you mean 'Urgghh'? I don't like spam!
Vikings: Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!
Waitress: Shut up!
Vikings: Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!
Waitress: Shut up! (Vikings stop) Bloody Vikings! You can't have egg bacon spam and sausage without the spam.
Wife: I don't like spam!
Man: Sshh, dear, don't cause a fuss. I'll have your spam. I love it. I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam beaked beans spam spam spam and spam!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!
Waitress: Shut up!! Baked beans are off.
Man: Well could I have her spam instead of the baked beans then?
Waitress: You mean spam spam spam spam spam spam... (but it is too late and the Vikings drown her words)
Vikings: (Singing elaborately...) Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam! Spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam. Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Spam spam spam spam!

:D

ahhh the egg (deja vu :confused: )

OR

they are at this moment sending ND an email or calling him and saying "psst dude you have to destroy the egg to get your surprise thats what the story line said many months ago"

OR

I wondered if anyone else remembered that. According to the storyline, the finder was to destroy the egg. Of course, selling it for 100,000 PED was probably a better move; I just don't think anything will happen until someone destroys the egg.

(P.S. - I'm not gonna do it...)

(P.S. - Ahh, the egg.)

Ahh. The egg.
Next vu will probably have a Bacon- mission option

AAAARGGGH!!! The Egg :D

Who knows where this will go, as you can make the beasties via land areas and we know the species of the egg there seems little milage in the story unless what was mistaken for a atrox eg is in fact something else. :eek:

EU equivalent of a pack hunting Velocaraptor would be cool! :wtg:

Of course they'd have to be self replicating as there is only one egg

mattehaus

I am sure MA didn't expected their main PR figure to pay 100k for it (two domes on CND and some appartments, so to say), they just wanted a random sucker to loot it and receive a t-shirt with "I killed 1000 feffoids and all I got is this t-shirt". So now they're trying to figure out what should give to ND.

I am sure MA didn't expected their main PR figure to pay 100k for it (two domes on CND and some appartments, so to say), they just wanted a random sucker to loot it and receive a t-shirt with "I killed 1000 feffoids and all I got is this t-shirt". So now they're trying to figure out what should give to ND.

If I could give you plus rep I would have for this one but I have to spread the rep around.

Reactions: Com
it will contain the one and unique whip that has sufficient dam/sec to tame atrox elite and up ;)

it will contain the one and unique whip that has sufficient dam/sec to tame atrox elite and up ;)

nice thought :) tameable atrox

But personally i like the bot idea....

Could you imagine the spacestation under seige from bots :)
Then the only safe spot is the domes or something...
That would be great, bothunting in space, especially if its misison crit, then the invasion moves too Calypso, yeah yeah, start at the station as the inital wave and the imending doom, then on to the planet, spawning in towns by the TP's and such.........hey i can dream cant I :D

"ahhhh the EGG" ~ i just had too :p

Ahhh Egg?

It's like trying to figure out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop--The world may never know!!! Maybe that is what is inside it--Tootsie roll candy!!! Hmmmm!!

MA fired(or he quit) the guy in charge of the egg project and no one has a clue what was to come next and now they are just winging it.

OR
They are tring to figure out how to stuff a shopping Mall deed in the egg for ND and make it plausible.

:laugh:

The Castle of Arrrggggghhhhhhh the egg :tongue2:

"The egg's hatching!"
"...I'm sorry Mr. Neverdie but it's a still-born" :eek: :laugh:

"The egg's hatching!"
"...I'm sorry Mr. Neverdie but it's a still-born" :eek: :laugh:

Thats just wrong dude.....:rolleyes:
im sure it wouldnt be funny if it happend to you IRL

the little egg saying is not funny after 8 pages of posts

eggy won't hatch without calypso desert sun :p

If I could give you plus rep I would have for this one but I have to spread the rep around.

Took care of that for you. +rep to you, too. ;)

the little egg saying is not funny after 8 pages of posts

Ahh, the Egg ;)

I don't care anymore, in the beginning I thought Tzestos was crazy for selling it but now :yay: him.

"hmmm.... scrambled egg!!"

I'm sure i read somewhere that neverdie was hosting a comp/event and the egg was a prize? Or did i dream that?:confused:

I wondered if anyone else remembered that. According to the storyline, the finder was to destroy the egg. Of course, selling it for 100,000 PED was probably a better move; I just don't think anything will happen until someone destroys the egg.

(P.S. - I'm not gonna do it...)

(P.S. - Ahh, the egg.)

Yep. :yup:

And because ND purchased it to bring more attention to CND, the egg will never be broken until he reaches the perception that what may be in the egg is more valuable than the additional attention brought to CND by everyone talking about the egg and considering that months later we are still going on about the egg, we may never know...

Ahh, the egg.

Hugs,
Aliana

I don't think there is a way to break it, if there was ND would be the first one with the hammer:)

Just give ND 2 sets of PoE, (worth 100k at current prices easily) and be done with it. I want new robot storyline :yay::yay::yay::yay:

Just give ND 2 sets of PoE, (worth 100k at current prices easily) and be done with it. I want new robot storyline :yay::yay::yay::yay:

Well if they did that and made one of the sets (F), it could be worth a whole lot more considering it would be the only set of PoE (F) in existence and all you guys can take revenge for your much higher than (F) armor prices. :D

Hugs,
Aliana

i wonder what coloring skill you need to dye the egg?

Gratz ND, u are prolly the proud owner of a 100k ped stinkbomb. :yay:

ahh... my head...

i found it...here is what is inside the egg.

Calimero01.jpg

papa....

In keeping inline with the fragmented story...

"incubation period under the calypso sun"

It's in space dammit. There's no sun in space.

Status
Back