Current withdrawel timeframe?

MorbidX

Prowler
Society
EntropiaDirectory.com
Morbid MoridXS Bond
Quick question, has anyone made a withdrawal recently eg last month and how long did it take from the time you requested to receiving funds?

I did a withdrawel 09-10-27 and i got a mail from EU-Support Department yesterday saying that the Withdrawel was committed, and today i got a paper from my bank saying that the money will be on my account 09-11-27.

I did a withdrawel 09-10-27 and i got a mail from EU-Support Department yesterday saying that the Withdrawel was committed, and today i got a paper from my bank saying that the money will be on my account 09-11-27.

A whole month? Is that normal? Seems like they'll have to move faster than that if they want to be a bank.

Withdrawal 09-10-24 of 25000 peds, got the money on my account today 09-11-24.

/Arwen

I'm sure I remember Marco or someone mentioning that it can also be dependant on when you last deposited by credit card, as they need to protect themselves from cc chargebacks.

P.

A month is about right from what I know of it. MA has to free up the money (budget it) for transfer more than likely.

Urgh 2nd week of december then for me. Want to get it spent before VAT goes back to 17.5% in the uk

Ty folks

Im from the UK too, it took about 3-4weeks ! I can get exact dates if you really need.. but im sure it will with you sooner than a month ! (If your details are correct)

Im from the UK too, it took about 3-4weeks ! I can get exact dates if you really need.. but im sure it will with you sooner than a month ! (If your details are correct)

Made a irl survival withdrawal of 30kped the 25 october and waiting for it yet, will update when it get there.
Hoping it wont be too long coz iam in deep s*it :(

im a little curious.what is yr withdrawal case ID for those that withdrawed around the 25 october if i may ask ?
mine is ID: 2059832

for now nothing yet.

To be continued...

2-4 weeks 1 day over the estimated time they say send them an case with the info and the ID :p

then it should take no less than a very few days till its on your account

2-4 weeks 1 day over the estimated time they say send them an case with the info and the ID :p

then it should take no less than a very few days till its on your account

thx i sent support with infos about :)

im a little curious.what is yr withdrawal case ID for those that withdrawed around the 25 october if i may ask ?
mine is ID: 2059832

for now nothing yet.

To be continued...

My ID-number was: 2060904, for my withdrawel that i made 09-10-27

My ID-number was: 2060904, for my withdrawel that i made 09-10-27

i wonder if ID are irelevant, or if there were actually over 1000 new withdrawal from my case to yours :eek:.No wayy
still u got it before me even tho my ID look early than yours and 2 days ago than u on the time u started the withdraw.
thx for sharing =)

i wonder if ID are irelevant, or if there were actually over 1000 new withdrawal from my case to yours :eek:.No wayy
still u got it before me even tho my ID look early than yours and 2 days ago than u on the time u started the withdraw.
thx for sharing =)

You take too much money from EU, that's why they delay you so much :laugh:

On a more serious note, try asking them if they need any information to speed up the process and also ask them from time to time what's the status of the withdraw. This it might speed a bit the process.

From what I understood from my withdraw, it seems that they are handled in queue mode, first come first served.

You take too much money from EU, that's why they delay you so much :laugh:

On a more serious note, try asking them if they need any information to speed up the process and also ask them from time to time what's the status of the withdraw. This it might speed a bit the process.

From what I understood from my withdraw, it seems that they are handled in queue mode, first come first served.

actually i dont withdraw at all about so it shouldnt be the case, didnt withdraw since a year about and low ammount hehe.
and i just got an update after trying to push them more where they said:

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry. The payment should arrive to your bank account within 4 bank days depending on the administrative procedures for international transactions at your bank.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

to be continued ??? :)

Whenever i send them a question i get the automated 30days response.

All i asked was currently how long withdrawals are taking.

Anyway 2 weeks on friday wish they would hurry up i want to buy my new pc :)

germany.
requested october 30th.
arrived november 22nd.

Made a request for most of my regained liquid funds with a total value of 25k PED earlier today (destination: Austria), will keep you up to date when I receive it if I don't forget ;)

For me it took 10 days last october. ;)

Back