Question: Custom user title not working properly?

Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt
You are probably better off getting ahold of him by pm'ing him or responding in that thread, you linked.

as you can see, on posts 23 + 25 of that thread - it did the same thing to me :duh:

He'll happily give you a CFD refund, once he sees that you've purchased and it isn't working.

I haven't repurchased, yet - going to wait til they iron out the kinks ;)

maybe the custom user titles are (L) :laugh: :ahh:

ps - I can't believe they're only 5k - they used to be 20k. 5k is cheap enough to change it way too often ! :silly:

You are probably better off getting ahold of him by pm'ing him or responding in that thread, you linked.

as you can see, on posts 23 + 25 of that thread - it did the same thing to me :duh:

I haven't repurchased, yet - I'll wait til they iron out the kinks ;)

I didnt check out post 23 and 25, I thought if it was back, it was back. Obviously its not back. Cant be doing PM's cos I already deleted over 200 messages when I lost senior and I'm constantly at max, waiting for Hanne and Marco to be a bit more generous with the limits.

GRAGH!

Ok thanks DyM for the info, I'm sure I'll get refunded or whatever.

:)

Saw your edit: 20k and they used to work, 5k and they dont. ;)

I just auto-deleted every single one of my 2,000 messages when they imposed a limit on us. :laugh: :dunno:

I'm telling you - the 5k titles are (L) :ahh:

I just auto-deleted every single one of my 2,000 messages when they imposed a limit on us. :laugh: :dunno:

I'm telling you - the 5k titles are (L) :ahh:

Yeah in the end I deleted all of my outbox, but it wasnt enough.

I've got old messages from 2006 in my inbox I just cant bear to delete so waiting for PCF to improve on this 200 msg limit bollox. Fine if youve been around 1 year, not so good if youve been here nearly 5.

Everyone knows your harsh, rumour has it you PK'd Loki once or twice. :)

Thanks for reporting, I will investigate why some members seem to be having problems with the custom user titles.

In the meanwhile, I have refunded your CFDs.

My custom title seems to be working still

EDIT: 711 manually donated my 5000 CFD back so all is good (although there is a bug in there somewhere, presume he will find it). :)

Last edited:
ok so its the 31st already, and now i cant even find the CFD store, wtf is goin on ?
im all excited to change my user title and i cant even buy an icon.
umm hello ?

YAAY! found it mega thx m8 :yay:

It seems the custom title resets after profile editing. Just has lost mine.

It seems the custom title resets after profile editing. Just has lost mine.

copy that ... I just lost mine, too after having it less than 24 hrs.
Having forgotten the post by Svarog about this - I changed something on my profile lol - now it's gone. :ahh:

711 - are you aware of this issue and is there going to be a fix/refund for these ?
Or do we have to just buy a new one, then not change anything on our profile?

ahh well ... g'night! :tiphat:

* edit * I am totally not complaining, really - I have enough CFD; I can change it again. I just think maybe if this is a 'feature' there should be a note about it for future purchasers, in the CFD shop - when purchasing. ty :)

Last edited:
copy that ... I just lost mine, too after having it less than 24 hrs.
Having forgotten the post by Svarog about this - I changed something on my profile lol - now it's gone. :ahh:

711 - are you aware of this issue and is there going to be a fix/refund for these ?
Or do we have to just buy a new one, then not change anything on our profile?

ahh well ... g'night! :tiphat:

711 refunded my 5000 CFD via donation last month.

Back