CYBER-HUNT: 1st Leg EVENT THREAD

Dextar

Prowler
Society
Carpe Diem
CYBER-HUNT
The Ultimate EU/EF Scavenger Hunt

1ST LEG WINNER "malasuerte"

What is CYBER-HUNT: CYBER-HUNT is a Scavenger Hunt staged entirely in Cyberspace. The largest portion of the contest will be conducted in the Game of Entropia Universe and on the Entropia Forum website.

To be eligible to play CYBER-HUNT a contestant must have:
  1. An active Entropia Universe account
  2. An active account on Entropia Forum.
For More Info On CYBER-HUNT and how to play go to:
"CYBER-HUNT The Ultimate EU/EF Scavenger Hunt." located in the Events Promotion section of Entropia Forum.

CYBER-HUNT is designed to be challenging to Noob and Veteran alike. The only ingame skills you will need is the ability to travel on calypso using teleporters and to take screen shots and post them and other clues found on the internet in the event thread.

If you are not sure how to capture and upload screenshots a short tutorial on how to quickly do so without adding any extra programs to your computer can be found HERE!

1ST LEG

CLUES SECTION

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Clues Solved:

Last edited:
CYBER-HUNT 1st LEG SCORE

CYBER-HUNT 1st LEG SCORE

PHP:
malasuerte  30 points (WINNER 1st LEG)
J. Mandrake  5 points
Jacxz        5 Points
Oleg         5 Points

Last edited:
CYBER-HUNT 1st LEG SIDE QUESTS

CYBER-HUNT 1st LEG SIDE QUESTS
SIDE Quests are small tasks and puzzles where a contestant can earn points and other prizes. The points count towards your score in CYBER-HUNT.

The First Side quest is up and running!

Click for Side Quest: 01 worth 5 CYBER-HUNT points.

Last edited:
Reserved 3rd mmmmm

CYBER-HUNT Prize Pool

CYBER-HUNT GRAND PRIZE:

5000 EFD

1000 EFD (Anonymous Donation)
5000 EFD (Donated by MindStar9)
500 EFD (Donated by somon90 via Senior Member Donation)

25 PED

OPALLO LASER RIFLE (NEW)
VIVO T1 (NEW)
500 AMMO

CYBER-HUNT FIRST LEG WINNER

25 CYBER-HUNT POINTS

500 EFD

Last edited:
OK, so is there a main leg of the cyberhunt or is there just the side quest for now?

OK, so is there a main leg of the cyberhunt or is there just the side quest for now?

There are 5 people who received the clues 24 hours ahead. Ala a HEAD START Contest. For more info on it click HERE.

Tomorrow night about 1 AM Eastern US time I will post the clues for the 1st LEG of CYBER-HUNT in this thread.

To win the LAST 12 hour HEAD START Click HERE and see if you can find the last hidden puzzle piece.

The Side Quests can get you points toward CYBER-HUNT!

Last edited:
lol

I have almost everything but cant post til i find out what all that fish means :D

my brain hurts

Solved it almost

but I need a total clue for the 3rd picto. send :yay: i know what u mean with the pictures

Google is DEFINITELY your Friend … Unless you use it for the wrong purpose. Then it’s a nuisance.

I think that by letter substitution this must be the right clue

those pictographs are too much for me...i didn'#t eve bother to read all the clue ...gl to the winner who ever that will be :)

First Fail, HEAD START over! CLUES RELEASED Check first post!

argggggggg lets try again

pitstop.jpg

Pit stop

picture.php

This pictogram spells out "Not Eudoria" (Knot + Ewe + Door + E + Ah), which means it's "Amethera" (or CP or CND, but the screenshot is clearly neither of those places :))

picture.php

This pictogram spells out "Not Eudoria" (Knot + Ewe + Door + E + Ah), which means it's "Amethera" (or CP or CND, but the screenshot is clearly neither of those places :))

:wise:

Dex :cool:

Last edited:
Back