Question: Daikiba spawn?

Zacariaz

Elite
Society
United Talents
Marie T'pol
As always, with an incredible bad memory like mine, it is tough to find the good spawns of various mobs, especially since entropedia is rarely a good source of such information.

I would, like so many else, very much like to do the new daikiba iron challenge, but finding a good spawn of small daikibas has proven tough.

I would imagine that some LA's have already gotten in to the daikiba business to earn a little from the iron challenge, but I haven't heard of any as of yet.

So, if you know of a good spot, please let me and the community know.

Best regards.

east of sweat camp. u get an neverending fast dense spawn of daikibas. Tax free =)

east of sweat camp. u get an neverending fast dense spawn of daikibas. Tax free =)

I will check it out at once, but isn't it mixed up with a whole lot of other mobs?

For now, thanks a lot.

North of Cape Corinth either , but robots spawn now middle of daikibas :(

North of Cape Corinth either , but robots spawn now middle of daikibas :(

Ya, I've noticed ;)

Regarding the "east of swamp camp" spawn, it is a quite good spawn of daikibas, however, it's mixed with a just a good spawn of noobs who don't know how to behave them selves, which is quite stressful.

South of Fort Troy has some too but the vegetation is very dense

Ola 65 up too stalkers.

Haven`t been ther since befor the missions started tho , so dunno how it looks ther now.

Thanks, I'll try there.

Ola 65 up too stalkers.

Haven`t been ther since befor the missions started tho , so dunno how it looks ther now.

Was there yesterday, didn't look too good.

Regarding the "east of swamp camp" spawn, it is a quite good spawn of daikibas, however, it's mixed with a just a good spawn of noobs who don't know how to behave them selves, which is quite stressful.

[JOKE]
Just tell them all you put a gun, ammo and some armour in the lake. Let the rippers get 'em :silly2:
[/JOKE]

[JOKE]
Just tell them all you put a gun, ammo and some armour in the lake. Let the rippers get 'em :silly2:
[/JOKE]

Lol !!
Thanks for the laugh :D

Turn "Object Quality" to "Safe Mode" & voila no more shrubberies!

Try west of Twin on the north side of the lake, around 763 768, Young-Guardian there :)

Try west of Twin on the north side of the lake, around 763 768, Young-Guardian there :)

Did my 100 mission there and spotted a few Dominants and an Alpha too, so newbies, beware :laugh:

Ola 65 up too stalkers.

No spawn there due to some miner event, think I read mobs will come back in September :scratch2:

No spawn there due to some miner event, think I read mobs will come back in September :scratch2:

indeed, remembered LA65 ; went there but nothing left ... here and there a lonely one .. boost that one plz :)

Faunæ and flora are part of the game, and the "rain forest like" area near Fort Troy is so beautiful :ahh:

west of fort troy by the beach

thanks for the tip

I'll check it out, however, anything bigger than old is really to big for tt fist. (I can in theory do something like a dominant I should think, but it's not very eco ;) )

Faunæ and flora are part of the game, and the "rain forest like" area near Fort Troy is so beautiful :ahh:

I'll have to agree.

It would seem that the bots really like daikibas.

Back