Daily hunter?

remontoire

Marauder
Society
Bravo Three-Nil
John itwasntme Remontoire
I finally completed it and got only 3 tokens?

I finally completed it and got only 3 tokens?

Is that the one where you need to get 2500 points from killing Thorifoid, Thorio, ... ? If so, the reward isn't changed I think, I remember I also got only 2 or 3 tokens for it some months ago.

Is that the one where you need to get 2500 points from killing Thorifoid, Thorio, ... ? If so, the reward isn't changed I think, I remember I also got only 2 or 3 tokens for it some months ago.

Yes, the same. For some reason I remembered the reward as 5 tokens, then again, it was the first time I completed it.

I think the reward always was 3 tokens, but the target was 1000 points, even though the mission text said 2500. Then MA fixed the inconsistency by increasing the actual points to 2500 too.

The Feffoid cave went down from 5 to 2; the Daily and Big Mining are still 5; that leaves the Daily Poacher at 5, which now looks the best value. The Ringhorn is above my level.

Btw, the low-level Thorios in the LAs SE and SW of Neas also count, slower but a lot easier than the lot N of Fort Victoria, so this mission is achievable by less skilled players.

Last edited:
Btw, the low-level Thorios in the LAs SE and SW of Neas also count, slower but a lot easier than the lot N of Fort Victoria, so this mission is achievable by less skilled players.

LA13 is where I got mos of my points. And probably will get again, unless one of the landgrab LAs comes up with good setting for the Thorio, say. Not holding my breath though.

Back