Elite
Society
BAHQ
Iveline Ivi Stockhouse
Took all 3 categories, did cat2: 100 attackers (200 hp lowest) got 4 tokens
Did cat3: 50 kreltins (1170 hp lowest) and got 3 tokens

WTF?

Ok! :confused:

I have 50 Bibos, 80 Bristlehogs and 60 Formicacidas.

WTF?

The limit is per time per avatar. Avatars who can't do all categories are at a disadvantage to you in getting some X amount of tokens.

Ok! :confused:

I have 50 Bibos, 80 Bristlehogs and 60 Formicacidas.

The release notes say that you get a random mission per category. So it will take some time until we know which all of these are.

Well I think we hunters are quite lucky actually... I dropped 250 bombs to get 50ped tt of belk for the mining daily and got.... 1 token. lool

:eyecrazy: I killed 90 shinkibas for 1 token, then 80 boorum males for 2 tokens, :(
oh, and 29 pall stool attempts for 2 tokens ....

Go Figure

On my first attempt on 29 Pall I got 10 tokens since then I get 2.

I heard of bonus missions ... Oleg got 10 fugas for 20 !! tokens ... Wish MA wouldn't do shit like that or give me 20 tokens for nothing as well, lol

Otherwise the daily are great, love em, makes me hunt/mine/craft stuff I don't usually hunt/mine/craft :)

Angel

Occasionally you may get bonus tokens for completing a daily mission - they do state it's a bonus, not the standard reward.
Of the daily missions I've completed, I've had it happen once.

I see it a bit like the bonus skillgains we can get now - a small 'reward' for participation.

My daily hunter 3 category is kill 5 07 Robots. Seems doesn't include drone or miner bots...both Robots?

My daily hunter 3 category is kill 5 07 Robots. Seems doesn't include drone or miner bots...both Robots?

Kill 5 x 07 robots in a beacon instance

WTF?

BTW going back to OP: are you sure you didn't miscount? Every cat1 mission besides the one labeled bonus has given me 1 token, every cat2 has given me 2, and every cat3 has given me 3. Crafting always gives me 2 (and seems to be 40 ped tt input for each item).

I decided i'd try to do the lyst mining daily because it used to be like falling off a log to find lyst. After 50 drops on Eudoria i had about as much iron, blau and cumbriz as lyst. :eyecrazy: Kind of gave up on the lyst one about halfway through due to poor tt return.

have been picking up and discarding daily hunting missions until I found something I wanted to hunt. Yesterday Sunday I picked up kill 100 exa in cat 1 and I thought OK I havent done one mission so far. So hunted the exa naked skilling on MF and to my surprise had a profit run including (L) chip and (L) sword (full TT)

I get the impression after 2 years of play that whatever level you are at you need to mix up your play and mob levels. All weekend my good drops were from the smallest mobs I hunted. After 2 days of lvl 17 and lvl 40 kerberos my biggest loot was from a level 4.

I dont know if this is just speculation and I cannot corroborate my claims with proof but I just get this feeling that hunting the big stuff doesnt always pay. anyway the bonus with small stuff is it is less of a ped drain. Naked MF hunting means no armour or large weapon decay and I am building my MF skills quickly

BTW going back to OP: are you sure you didn't miscount? Every cat1 mission besides the one labeled bonus has given me 1 token, every cat2 has given me 2, and every cat3 has given me 3. Crafting always gives me 2 (and seems to be 40 ped tt input for each item).

I decided i'd try to do the lyst mining daily because it used to be like falling off a log to find lyst. After 50 drops on Eudoria i had about as much iron, blau and cumbriz as lyst. :eyecrazy: Kind of gave up on the lyst one about halfway through due to poor tt return.

I just completed the lyst one yesterday - 1 token

Back