Damage Interval/ Max

sweety ice phoenix
Heya :)

I chipped in i big Handgun and a couple of other smaller associated chips (i.e. RDA, anatomy etc) so that i could use Isis HL12, but i noticed that Damage Interval/ Max wasnt full. As in instead of reading 37.5-75.0 i had like 31.0-68.0... what i wanted to know is what would i need to chip in to increase Damage Interval???:confused:

All help would be great :)

Skills that contribute to your Ranged Laser(Dmg) profession will help max the damage.

According to entropiawiki.com, Laser Weaponry Technology, Anatomy and Ranged Damage Assessment contribute most to this profession.

Skills that contribute to your Ranged Laser(Dmg) profession will help max the damage.

According to entropiawiki.com, Laser Weaponry Technology, Anatomy and Ranged Damage Assessment contribute most to this profession.

Thats the thing, after chipping handgun skills i meet the requirement for Ranged Lase(Hit) and Ranged Lasser (Dmg)... its the Damage Interval that i still dont meet... If you check item info on a gun you'll see that there too and seeing that its not an actual skill i don't know what to chip to max that.

Chip in skills to up your laser damage profession, the item info only tells the entrylevel u can start using the gun with SIB on. The stats are maxed on a higher level. Take Isis HL11 (L) for example http://entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=402 . Entry level is lvl31 on both hit and dmg, but u get maxed stats out of it on level 34 on both professions. So maybe HL12 is maxed out at lvl 39 or 40???

Back