Damn...who's butt ya gotta kiss?

Azrael

Prowler
Society
KAOS
Azrael Omega D'Morte
Shouldnt "Power Catalyst" be acquired by this time? No chipping was done. Mostly nerveblasting bery's and snabs.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Az

MA will give it to you when you send them a blank check. Didn't you get the memo? :) Nice skills, though. You've got to be proud. Hope you get it soon.

bio i think?

heal some noobs reviving at phoenix.

i could be majorly wrong though.

To Answer the question.......MARCOS`!!!!!! :tongue2:

Just curious, as i have not spent much time using Mind Force powers in game, What do you think you have used in ME over this time.

100K in ME units, 250K?

NetStalker said:
Just curious, as i have not spent much time using Mind Force powers in game, What do you think you have used in ME over this time.

100K in ME units, 250K?

Probably around 150k units of ME...this is a guess-timate though.

depending on ur dex/pysche - id say it will unlock in the next 200-300lvls of pyscho - comes in the "Able" professional standing (if u can see it)

i know of ppl who unlocked at 1.9k bio or 1.9k psy

Depending on your secondary skills mainly dex/bravo/pysche as well as ur concentrate lvl - it can be unlocked at practically any lvl

kygon said:
i know of ppl who unlocked at 1.9k bio or 1.9k psy

Yea, Dub had about same skill but reversed between biotropy and psychotropy, except I have tons more pyro. He said his psyche was at 37 which mine is at 38 or 39...

With the way the stupid secondary and tertiary profession sets are displayed..cant tell what my MF profession level is at..but I'd think it was same as if not better than Dub's...go figure...

FreezyPOps :

You may have hit on the issue with your mail statement that Bio may have more weight towards it (pwr cat)than psycho..there are several ways to raise psycho which are..focus, teleport, and nerveblast....but only healing will raise bio. I tried to PM that back..but my mail seemes to have gone wonkers on me.

Thanks
Az

other skills are important like serendipity.

I doubt you're far off. I unlocked Power Catalyst at 2120 Psychotropy, and at the time I had about 1.5k biotropy and about 1k concentration. The other skills (bravado/serendipity especially) seem to make a difference, but I didn't record those skills at the time (couple of months back).

Plus I think it has quite possibly changed since the VU... quite a lot of mindforce stuff changed including the skill gain rate. I get quite a bit of Power Cat still, but definitely not as often as before the VU... maybe it's my imagination!

I don't no either but you have some sweet skills for sure.
Hope it comes soon for you. And don't be kissin any butt.

Back