Damn!

On every occasion, and in ALL circumstances MA should be ...

• Total voters
pardon? lol I guess I'm a bit slow this morn... Ya mean that everyone yells at MA for both doing things and not doing things i guess?

I choose both because whatever MA does, there WILL be whining.

aah.. the egg

I know, I can't believe it. They roll out an event (which I have no chance of winning, but still a cool event), and a bunch of people complain about it. Then they take the feedback and modify it and what do people do? Complain about it! Seems like people just like to complain if you ask me!

Indeed, dammed if they do, dammed if they don't.

it's "Heads they win, tails I lose."

Idea for new event:

MA puts PED in everyone's inventory for just logging on.

People will complain that it's not enough ped, or that they have been depositers and that people who only sweat shouldn't get ped, or that the ped should have been given in proportion to the amount you have deposited...

and next thing you know, they'll upgrade the graphics as people have been wanting for years, and they'll get negative feedback from people who are playing a free game and "can't afford to upgrade" ... oh wait ... hmm :D

Thanks for your votes, people.

According to our best scientists, the results, so far, show a distinct and rather unexpected bias towards the 'Damned if they dont' viewpoint!

Incredibly this appears to show that even MA cannot 'piss-off ALL of the people, ALL of the time.'

This frightening revelation threatens to rent the very fabric of the EF universe, asunder! :holyshit:

Viewers are advised to remain indoors and await further instructions. :computer:

MA are running a nice Christmas competition with great prizes.

They've also listened to comments and changed the rules as a result.

They've also been posting info on some of our research threads which is a first.

Where's the option for "Not damned - good job MA, keep it up!" :scratch2:

:D

Back