Dancing japanese girls

It will be hard, but I will try to restrain myself. I'd like to introduce you to the Queen.

Yuki Isoya essentially started the cute girl singer crazy in Japan back in the 90s when she was in the band Judy and Mary. But she always kept the music the main thing, instead of just milking a cute image. Even in her 40s she has a successful solo career...which is saying something about the young/cute girl emphasis in music...Especially in Japan lately.

I realize her style is not the electronic/house music that a lot of you seem to like...but thankfully, it's not the para para style either.

But she can do the 'dance' thing... So well in fact, here she is doing the parts of all 5 dancers simultaneously:

Cute but they forgot to put the shadow on her other selves.:rolleyes:

..and now for something different, funny, bizzarre even.....is it even possible?

..and now for something different, funny, bizzarre even.....is it even possible?

Well done! The part where the was moving on the floor felt a bit creepy because it reminded me of a Simpson episode when Maggie got her tooth and her real father arrived.

Here is something totally un-serious. Fade please don't watch :laugh: I liked the speed of the music and it looked kind of fun. (Warning: Not uber-professional :laugh:)

Devs please note:
Clothes, Hair, Dance moves ;)

Back in the Days there were calamusoids, I wondered why there wasn't that long hair.

Something less serious:

Here is a Picture with what I could do quickly (unfortunately I had bad timing with the screenshot, sun ingame was going down so I had to make it lighter in Another program):

Three Pictures with correct colors:

Last edited:
The left is an animation of the girl dancing to the right?

I'm pretty sure you have that backwards.

Sync clothing sales :laugh:
[URL="http://www.uniqlo.jp/uniqlock/[/URL]

or google uniqlock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back