Danish Dynamite trash joint

Message from Hurricane:
"No danish language allowed in this forum - as in general EF rules"

For the players who only speak danish i will quickly make a translation..

Besked fra Sindsyg stærk vind.
" jeg er en spasser men syntes selv jeg er helt vild sej og bestemmer alt muligt i spil miljøet fordi jeg er en taber IRL. "

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Hi, just posted the revised Timetable on the WarSheet, and your first hunt, the Qualifier, will now take place on:

23:00 Friday 2nd March

Please PM SOON if you cannot field a team at this time; 12:00 Saturday and 12:00 Sunday are available as alternatives.

Hurrikane.

No change there Guess were ready :handgun:

Illyana

We are as ready as ever - all set to hunt.

The starting team now looks to be:

NoBion
Vedder
Illyana
Solaris

-still we could need a substitude or two to sign in, but we can also arrange this on our meet/greet thingie.

We goin to hunt the following only:

Daikiba: Young to Dominant= 3 points
Daikiba: Alpha and Above= 6 points
Faucervix: Any Maturity= 4 points
Allophyl: Any Maturity= 5 points
Neconu: Any Maturity=8 points

I dont know about you guys, but Im voting for a clean Neconu hunt :D
Another way to appoach this is to split up and hunt solo (while still in team) in each desired area? Anyway - Im open for suggestions :)

Our opponents are Wales (Jonboy, Chopper, BorgCymru, Muksy) and Scotland (Radio, Dark Cat, phoenix... and ??)

Or maybe do a split with 2 people hunting neconus and 2 others at allos?

If we global early, it might be an idea for one half of the team, to go for the bonus points by switching to big Daikibas.
Personally I'd prefer the neconus as well, though.

Well about the substitue thing.. I will be online to cheer you guys on :yay:

I can fill in if 1 of you can't make it.. no problems! :D

Regards
Diabolic

If we global early, it might be an idea for one half of the team, to go for the bonus points by switching to big Daikibas.
Personally I'd prefer the neconus as well, though.

:wtg: Totally forgot about the bonus "boost" points for multible mob globals. Clearly a must do :)

Well about the substitue thing.. I will be online to cheer you guys on :yay:

Would be very nice in case of a no-show, and we also need a little cheering :D

Globals seem to be spread nicely these days. Ive done 2 hunts of 3 hours each now since sunday evening. Globaled 5 times and looted 1 small esi :yay:

Confident of a great hunt-night!
Solaris

Ill be there tonight, since i dont have to work tonight after all :yay:

See you there

I will be there too..... looking forward too meet you all:D

I might get stuck out tonight, but I will try as hard I can to make it home in time.

If not I wish you all much fun :D

meet you today at atlas haven =)

I might get stuck out tonight, but I will try as hard I can to make it home in time.

If not I wish you all much fun :D
We're hunting Hogs... Post here, when you're ready.
Cu later I hope :)

Edit: Chomps @Segna now :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the Hunt tonight :D
Was great meeting you all, and now we have an idea of what we can handle when we team up :yay:

As for the WoF.. we better global a lil more than once hehe :p

See you at the outpost tomorrow round 11.45pm.

Cheers,
Dia

Ps. Sad you couldn't make it Solaris ;(

Hi all :)..

I told you yesterday i was supposed to go to party tonight. anyhow so far i havent heard from those who invited me. so there's an chance i'll have to stay home..

Anyhow so far im in. If anything happens which interrupts my participation i will post it here ;)

I succeeded in being able NOT to take a trip to Copenhagen today after all. Was afraid yesterday that the working related trip would be the end of a nice
friday night on Calypso... (as it already ruined my thursday evening)

pfeeuu - I was lucky once again.

So unless lightning strikes my pc tonight, Im all ready for a great war of nations.

...warming up the old 147 + Delta and repairing the heavy armorset :wtg:

See you all at midnight!

May the bold rule the world and the strong become legends :D

Ehheeee I feel SOOOOO n00bish right now... :ahh:

I actually didnt see the danish thread until this very moment... And was wondering who would play tonight...

Well I am free for participating if I am needed. I will be online and Vedder has me on FL.

I am all geared up and repaired - ready to go...

Ehheeee I feel SOOOOO n00bish right now... :ahh:

I actually didnt see the danish thread until this very moment... And was wondering who would play tonight...

Well I am free for participating if I am needed. I will be online and Vedder has me on FL.

I am all geared up and repaired - ready to go...

goood. there is a great chance we need a reserve. there is only 8 and you as reserve only. chances all 8 meet up are not more than 50/50 :)

Hehe was just sneaking around the other teams threads and noticed they will actually meet to make a strategy :scratch2:

Do we have 1 :confused: :rofl:

Anyways.. Will come to the outpost to wish you best of luck tonight and deliever my beloved Boar set to Illyana. Hopefully it will help to protect against Neconu's if that what u deside to go for!

3 hours till :handgun: :bull: :woohoo: (couldn't find a Neconu :p)

Cya s00n,
Diabolic Angel

WE made it

I went to see hurricane and Team Serbia finished with 15 points at 15,00 MA time today meaning WE are still in the race :yay:

Thx for a fun night and great work guys :wtg:

Illyana

I went to see hurricane and Team Serbia finished with 15 points at 15,00 MA time today meaning WE are still in the race :yay:

Thx for a fun night and great work guys :wtg:

Illyana

Yes our score was not great. But it was not very worse either. we had a few globals. So i guess we will have better luck next time!..

I think we all 4 worked HARD that 3 hour. was over 3 AM night before we stopped. i was fucking tired lol :)

Im glad to see it was not for nothing!. I know that we burned well over 1000 ped of ammo off. hehe. :D

:laugh:
I think we did pretty good. 4 ppl hunting hard in 3 hours without much luck but the "forced" globals because we just didnt quit ;)

After all we did get 5 good globals and a few close hits. I saw NoBion get a 40+ pedder and me and Vedder got a 40+ pedder too on the Allos.

My bad judgement in the final hour trying to find big Daikibas. Probably should have stayed with Vedder on the Nec's :D

Whatever - I burned 250 ped ammo and ~50 ped decay. But then I rolled 3 globals hunting atrox and feff north of our meetingpoint right after the hunt. All done in less than an hour.

Sorry - but I just had to get even :silly2:

Gratz guys, good work :wtg:

I ment to come and whis you gl, but i was called to work due to the trouble in Copenhagen

Now we just have to wait for the next round...

As you might have read, I am availible at any time - wanna defend Dannebrog :p

Just got back from a couple of weeks holiday and saw this thread - what's this all about? Count me in for some Danish Dynamite hunts if there's still room for more :cool:

Need details of my stats and equipment?

Just got back from a couple of weeks holiday and saw this thread - what's this all about? Count me in for some Danish Dynamite hunts if there's still room for more :cool:

Need details of my stats and equipment?

You have to be enlisted at the main thread I am affraid... But - if Chainfire will allow it, you can be put up for a substitute :D

Just bought 5B set for my armor yesterday :p so if i can be there next time. im going to rock even more in protection :D

Just bought 5B set for my armor yesterday :p so if i can be there next time. im going to rock even more in protection :D

:yay: :wtg: :yay:
Supporting MA ;)

You have to be enlisted at the main thread I am affraid... But - if Chainfire will allow it, you can be put up for a substitute :D

Right, I have signed up on the main thread. I can see the team is already full, though:( Guess I'm a substitute then...

Back