FYI: Dark Angels Recruiting

Dark Angels is currently Open to applications

Dark Angels is a new society looking for serious players to create a small group of friends that can enjoy playing EU together. If you meet the requirements and you feel you would make a great addition to DA then feel free to apply for a 30 day trial period. If you would like to apply, please Private Message me with your application, include a few personal details such as real gender and age, your total skill count, equipment, time zone, language etc.

Skill Requirement: 40k Total Skills
(Screenshots Required for Application)

Equipment Requirements: N/a

Other Requirements:

1. Within European Time Zone.
2. Understand and communicate in English.
3. Active Status. A few hours every day for at least 5 days a week.
4. All Eudoria and Amethera Teleporters.

Dark Angels
We currently have 6 members from the UK, Sweedon and Holland. We are an extremely active and helpful society, each of us logging in for at least a few hours a day during European times. We are primarily a society of hunters and enjoy frequent team hunts. Our current members do however develop thier skills in other professions as well. We would expect all applicants primary profession to be hunter. We do track member total skill count in order to monitor our progress towards a place in the top 50 most skillful and for promotion purposes. We have have no desire to become the largest society in EU, we agreed that the society will grow to no more than 20 members at this time. So if your interested get your application in quick!

I reserve the right to refuse and/or kick anyone from the society that acts in a mannor that is deemed unacceptable by me and/or other higher ranked members.

Just a little bump ;)
We still looking for member

Dark Angels is a registred trademark owned by games workshop ;)

Back