Selling: Dark Knight Island Land on Arkadia

Society
Dark Knights
Cobra
Dark Knight Island Land on Arkadia

I am thinking about selling my land, so I am open for offers on it!

DNA on the land is ......

Mutated Kamaldons 2 x DNA
Mutated Bokols 2 x DNA
Mutated Oro 1 x DNA

The House on the land can fin be used as a shop as well as a home, and it is right by the TP on the land.
I think its 70 items that can be put on the shopkeepers.

There are 2 areas’ that have tt, storage and repair machines on the islands.

I am looking to sell the land area as I am looking to invest in something else.

Either talk to me in game (Cobra the Dark Knight) or send me a private message via the forum.
Thanks,
Cobra

Why i am seling the land is becures i haw sum in RL going on i ned sum mony out for and Invest in. the land is going rely fin and it tok me 3 yers to get the dna for it to so tok sum time bud found sum in rl i wont to Invest in so my chois is to sel my land

this pic from last smal event i was runing whit prices of 150 peds

100001.jpg

10000.jpg

i am not the bedst manger to run events lik that so probly sum ther can do it better in me wod make a shit load more on tax now ther pic of sum of the tax and rely i wont sit and screendump lik 50 pages and upload

i am not seling becures land is bad i am seling becures i ned mony in rl to a projekt i haw going on normal i wod never haw sold

Last edited:
Cobra is dyslexic due to an accident.. most people on pcf know that. It is quite rude to make fun of people's conditions like that. I would suggest removing your remark.

Oh i wasnt aware my bad...edited

Last edited:
Keep it clean and topic related......

Great land for one of the big land area owners or even an independent investor..... The house right by the TP is quite unique on lands!!

i diten copy eny tax revy Down from it evet rely

and i am open for offers on it so com whit a bid on it

--------------------------

Last edited:
just wunder if all think all in game ar geeks i never writt Down what i get in tax i know sum do
i se what i got and then i haw sum fun hunts out of it

tax from the land is growing nicely ther more pepoles ther com to ark
and ther dnas ar top so

same when i hunt if i haw around 600 peds sharpnel i now i am clos to brake even
its how i Count and always dit

i dont sit and yous XL ark and so on ever i se what ther com in and chek whit my self if i find it fair

last event i had i got 1244 peds in from that day sum days i get lik 50 peds others i get a lot more go up and Down all ther time can only say sory i dont rely writt sum lik that Down ever

Last edited:
just wunder if all think all in game ar geeks i never writt Down what i get in tax i know sum do
i se what i got and then i haw sum fun hunts out of it

tax from the land is growing nicely ther more pepoles ther com to ark
and ther dnas ar top so

same when i hunt if i haw around 600 peds sharpnel i now i am clos to brake even
its how i Count and always dit

i dont sit and yous XL ark and so on ever i se what ther com in and chek whit my self if i find it fair

last event i had i got 1244 peds in from that day sum days i get lik 50 peds others i get a lot more go up and Down all ther time can only say sory i dont rely writt sum lik that Down ever

Good for you. This will drive the bean counters crazy :laugh:

hehe mac

i am mostly in game to haw funy not to Count pec and all other Things if i think what i get is fair all is good

-----------------

Last edited:
Your tax payouts should show in the ped flow center. Screenshots from there or taking 5minutes writing it into a XL sheet should give a lot more info. If I where to spend a lot on a land area ingame the minimum info I'd like to have is the expected ROI. Also since you are a big kamaldon hunter yourself it should be noted approx how much you cycle.

You are of course free to not give out that info if you don't want to share it but then at least my interest in the land is gone.

Payouts from aud also appear there. It can become quite a list

mini
Rely you now me very well

only info i can get out is for lik 4 days so rest is gorn

its up to you rely if you wont to bid on it or not no one demand you to do so

land it self coast 150k tt Arkoins so and ther was sum markup up on Arkoins
and you dam well now Kamaldon was not a easy dna to get and is one of the bigest mob on arkadia
and i even got 2 Dnas whit it and it coast a lot to get

so eny ther jsut can calculate a litel will farst cut se this is worth sum + you ar a high end hunter you self so what you writt is bullshit sory to say you now as well as me what ther dnas on ther land is worth and now its a high end event mob so dont rely understand you writt lik you do

Spawn

yes i get underground deed pay out same plac so as the land tax

and i am just a high end hunter chek me nr 13 all time hunter on tracker and i can proud say i never Count enything i just shot

so long i get what i find fair i se no point in sit and Count peds and pec and fruts and dung and so on i got other Things to yous my time on rely

lik buying a farm in rl dam cheap is better sepnd time in Count pecs and fruts

ther is around 36 ther askt in to ther land to now and coming up whit offers on it se ho get bedst bid GL on ther fight

Hi mr cobra.
You may not count peds, but i think anyone interested in buying you land would very much be interested
Its a lot for anyone to put down blind

A few screeneis would aid your sale massively and get you your farm a lot quicker. :)

Just friendly advice.
I would NEVER buy land if the owner refused to show the income
Its easy enough.

dombath

take one look at tracker one look at dna all whit just eny now how abudt eu now what it is and what it can do

i can farst make a XL ther say 500 miliones a day so what ther hell is the point of that

the nr can be lies lik hell becures its only me ther now if ther tru or not so ther nr ther askt for is rely just crap in my eyes and i got a mix of deeds and land tax for lik 4 days ther list is not longer in that and that dont rely say enything abudt enything so in my eyes its rely not relavant what so ever

only plac you can get sum insite what so ever is rely tracker chek ower the globals and hof and get a avrangs of that and if you ar a hunter you can farst make ainprision of how it is dam easy
ther other is just crap

if i had sit and youst ohuer after ohuers sit it up in XL first comit on it wod be you cut haw regt the nr

Last edited:
-------------------

Last edited:
Back