Dark Meadow

Society
Death Unlimited
Johan Roadkill Deadmeat
Just completed Dark Meadow! A game for iPhone and IPad, by far the most stunning and exciting iPhone game I've ever tried. Not to mention the hardest and by faaaaar the longest estimate I've played well over 20 hours!!

There is a free version and a paied one, not much difference other then the free version being incredibly much harder (ofc I play for free :D)

If you have a device that can take it don't hesitate to get it! Awesome story, great voice acting for such a game and intriguing multiple endings

Here's a teaser for ya

Combat juding by the middle shield/ 2 side dodge arrows seems like InfinityBlade2 (game I played for a while on my ipod touch). Spent many an hours hiding at work playing that game lol, might have to check this one out :)

Combat juding by the middle shield/ 2 side dodge arrows seems like InfinityBlade2 (game I played for a while on my ipod touch). Spent many an hours hiding at work playing that game lol, might have to check this one out :)

yeah ... you click to walk places instead of run though so you are on a "set" track so to speak .. still love the story and especially the bad ending :D

Back