darn cool documentary

Legion

Marauder
Society
Supremacy Reign
Iam Flatline Legion
I just watched this and it's darn cool..

when you watch it just keep an open mind and think about what they have to say :D

Linky here

has anyone actually watched it? i tell you to watch it so watch it damnit! and you will be amazed :p

Im sure its great, lol. But it wont load for me :(

and the file is corrupted.

corrupt? hms.. oh well do a search on thesecret on piratebay then and get it from there :)

and u need a codec to watch it ofcourse.. i suggest getting k-lite codec pack :)

got all codecs known to man installed on my media PC.

No joy here :(

Kinda big... sorry :)

arf get it on piratebay then and watch it.. it's damn cool.. it's about the law of attraction :D

I am only halfway through but it really is pretty cool.
More comments later when I am through!

Well I have seen all of it.
Of course I had a lot of "buts" in my mind.
The thing is it really is something about the mentality... its not a scientific analysis or a new religion...

Most funny are two things that popped up in my mind while seeing that movie.

The one was that I started to have that inner alignment of positive attitude,
when I was playing Project Entropia in a special situation.
There are always the globals and maybe hofs popping up and at some point I decided to always be happy for the one that got it and never be envious.
Why should there be negativity when I can just be happy?

The other thing is I nearly had to cry when they said that line
"Welcome to planet Earth"
in my mind was not the scenes of the documentary but (freak that I am) the scene I imagined when Arthur Dent sets foot on the second Earth.

Thanks for the link Legion - a great movie to lift ones spirit :)

I thought piratebay was busted for illegal file sharing

Dino said:

They was but the charges didn't hold up. They were back up in a matter of days.

Download "The Secret" right now, so I guess I'll watch it today or at least try to watch it. The homepage of the documentary makes me a bit sceptical about actually revealing something so secret that will bring wealth and happiness. :eek:

Maybe I'll try the so called secret on Entropia Universe. :laugh:

Edit: Watched most of the documentary now and I must say it's really worth seeing. Let's see, John Gray is like the most worthless person ever and Feng Shui is total crap, but apart from that this documetary really gave me perspective.

A nice "feel good" documentary really, with our without life changing effects. ;)

Last edited:
Dino said:

they "busted" them or more are trying to bust them, but since they dont have any files themselves on their servers but just torrent links they cant get busted :D

The funny thing is that it is no secret at all.
In fact the essence is that "if you decide to be happy and think positively and don't let yourself be taken down by negative events, then you will be happy".
So its all totally commonplace, or should be...

And even if every single fact in this documentary is wrong,
a positive attitude can be only good for oneself :laugh:

Legion said:
arf get it on piratebay then and watch it.. it's damn cool.. it's about the law of attraction :D

This type of attraction?

When the ears of the student are ready to hear, then cometh the lips to fill them with Wisdom." -- THE KYBALION

So that according to the Teachings, the passage of this book to those ready for the instruction will attract the attention of such as are prepared to receive the Teaching. And, likewise, when the pupil is ready to receive the truth, then will this little book come to him, or her. Such is The Law. The Hermetic Principle of Cause and Effect, in its aspect of The Law of Attraction, will bring lips and ear together-pupil and book in company...

I'm at work, so watching a movie just isn't going to happen right now although I am interested. I did read the description. It looks as though it's related to the principles of Dynamic Alchemy. Is this correct?

Hugs,
Aliana

Wow this documentary was really great ! I personally enjoyed it ! And I recommend it to everyone ! :)

Back