Darri's Entropia Ep. 4: Martin Biallas, CEO SEE Virtual Worlds

kpward

Elite
Society
Entropia Outfitters
Darri Darri Ar
eo_blue_darri200-front.jpg

Live call-in Discussion and Interview show Hosted by Darri
Special Features with people in and around the Entropia Universe regularly.

In Episode #4, Darri interviews Martin Biallas, CEO of SEE Virtual Worlds

Martin Biallas himself asked to come onto Darri's Entropia to briefly share some exciting News with the Entropia Universe community! Do they have Planets ready to launch? Multiple Planets?? Find out the answers to these and more questions by listening LIVE!

Call-in with your opinions.... add me on Skype (darrieo) so I can identify your call-in number!!

Friday, January 15th, 00:30 Mindark time.
Be sure to check-out the URL prior to the Show start for additional listening and sharing options. Also watch for schedule updates here on EF (PMs to kpward) and via Facebook: www.facebook.com/darri-eo.

This is your chance to Listen Live, Blog Live, and even participate during the Interview. The US phone number and URL are listed below.

The particular episode URL is: www.blogtalkradio.com/darri/2010/01...erview-martin-biallas-from-see-virtual-worlds

The MANY ways to participate:

1. From a landline or mobile phone, Call-in during the Live show time on US line 1 (646) 595-2400

2. From Skype, Call-in during the Live show time on US line 1 (646) 595-2400

3. From a browser, Listen to Live broadcast from BlogTalkRadio: www.blogtalkradio.com/darri/2010/01...erview-martin-biallas-from-see-virtual-worlds

4. During the Live broadcast, comment or throw-out questions via the show Blog: www.blogtalkradio.com/darri/2010/01...erview-martin-biallas-from-see-virtual-worlds

5. After the Live broadcast, Listen to the Podcast or Subscribe to the RSS feed here: www.blogtalkradio.com/darri/2010/01...erview-martin-biallas-from-see-virtual-worlds

Unlimited Listeners are allowed!

this is something i've been waiting for a long time to get more info about can't wait.

Excellent Darri ... glad you're able to get these interviews to bring us more information, looking forward to it. :D

Thank you, Rex and MS9. :)

...also Note that all of Darri's Entropia Live Interview recordings are available on EntropiaRadio.com as well for your listening pleasure!
:thumbup:

darri

Friday, January 15th, 00:30 Mindark time.

sorry to come with dumb question but , its the night from thurday to friday , or friday to saturday ?

sorry to come with dumb question but , its the night from thurday to friday , or friday to saturday ?

...not a dumb question at all, E. :)

it is the night from Thursday to Friday.

darri

...little over 2 days away. Set a reminder! ;)

Tuesday nite (in Cali) bump.... ;)

Dial-in Tomorrow nite.

:yay:

Very nice and interesting indeed :) My sound doesn't work on my pc - but I hope you will pod cast it so I can hear it elsewhere ;)

If you need info, you can always check out this post on EF about the interview made in november here - Might give you an idea about questions to ask :)

Will this broadcast be recorded and freely distributed ?
I would love to hear it in another time :)

EDIT: BTW, though i wouldn't call in, can anyone call to your skype account from a computer ? (i.e. free of charge)

(there are other free ways too)

One question I've asked 100 times and never gotten an answer to:

Will it cost anything to visit planets (ie TP-fee like the 25 ped fee for CP), or is it as easy as using a TP or selecting a different planet at login?

Another question: Will there be a solution for us (prolly most of us) who already have a Entropia accout if we want to beta test the new planets, or is the solution to use imagination and find a distant relative whos name I can borrow for the purpose of creating a secondary entropia account for the sole purpose of being able to be a beta tester? (I remember once MA once wrote that we wouldn't have to create secondary accounts to be able to visit planets...)

Will it cost anything to visit planets (ie TP-fee like the 25 ped fee for CP), or is it as easy as using a TP or selecting a different planet at login?

Another question: Will there be a solution for us (prolly most of us) who already have a Entropia accout if we want to beta test the new planets, or is the solution to use imagination and find a distant relative whos name I can borrow for the purpose of creating a secondary entropia account for the sole purpose of being able to be a beta tester? (I remember once MA once wrote that we wouldn't have to create secondary accounts to be able to visit planets...)

Great 2nd question :) Would love to know the answer to that one.

For the first one though im not actually sure that SEE will be able to answer it. Questions of this nature have been asked before and unfortunately as far as i can tell, its outside of a planet partners control (although if the fee was 1000 ped im sure they would have something to say). This one therefore is another MA question which unfortunately WILL fall on deaf ears i fear.

Very nice and interesting indeed :) My sound doesn't work on my pc - but I hope you will pod cast it so I can hear it elsewhere ;)

If you need info, you can always check out this post on EF about the interview made in november here - Might give you an idea about questions to ask :)

Hi again Lykke. :wave:

There are multiple options for all of the Darri's Entropia shows:

1) Listen Live from phone or Skype
2) Download the MP3 from www.BlogTalkRadio.com/darri after the show is recorded and posted
3) Pull it into your iTunes from www.BlogTalkRadio.com/darri
4) Listen to the show via Browser at www.BlogTalkRadio.com/darri (all Episodes are always available)
5) Listen to it on EntropiaRadio.com. I post MP3's of all my shows up there too.

Will this broadcast be recorded and freely distributed ?
I would love to hear it in another time :)

EDIT: BTW, though i wouldn't call in, can anyone call to your skype account from a computer ? (i.e. free of charge)

(there are other free ways too)

k, so the recorded and freely distributed question is answered above. :)

You certainly may connect to my on Skype (darrieo) for future conversations but i Host the shows from my cell phone. And to further explain... when ppl call-in from phones or Skype, they are listening Live. They are not brought into the Live call unless i know who it is prior to.

and p.s. there is a Live Blog that accompanies each Show that I pull questions/comments from as best i can. However with today's call be so brief with Martin, we will have to see about that.

darri

I agree with Creature. These are good questions. I think the second is much more likely to be answerable (yes it is a word) within the short time we have with Martin today.

darri

Sounds great Darri!

Good luck and all the best,

Jamhot

good luck ;) gonna listen in.

C

Good interview Keith, some nice little tit bits of information to speculate on!

:laugh:

David

Good interview Keith, some nice little tit bits of information to speculate on!

:laugh:

David

Thank you, David. Martin was very forthcoming and accommodating considering we are still 3 months away for knowing EXACTLY which Hollywood franchise will be the first Planet in 2011! :)

darri (kpward)

Brilliant interview, with Mr. Biallas, Darri keep them coming!!!

Back