Daspletor Stalker VS. Secret Weapon + The Book of the Machine

Ahhhhhhhhh...... Mc, what did I just see? :laugh:

ossum!! :jawdrop:
let the safari season begin :cowboy: yeeehaa :sniper:

:laugh: I nearly spat my drink all over my screen

Someone please explain it to the dumb kid.... what was that, and how do I get one :)

so it was a bugged Stalker lol

can't 100 odd opalos do that anyway?

How is the Book of the Machine linked to that weapon that can kill mobs....that is a super-weapon!

What's funny is, has anyone PM'ed Stoikow to find out about the further details? :D

To lazy to do it myself, as I believe MC did some intuitive video editing on this video.

I'll just post in here instead of replying to a bunch of PMs.
First of all do not anger the prophet during the Finding the Path mission, or you will not be able to talk to him, or operate the robot part after you find the disc.
After you are done with the mission and get the book, kill a Mulciber with the book in your inventory. You will get a disc called "unknown robot technology" that doesn't show up in inventory, like the "Gather part from drone robot" etc. missions.
Go back to the Prophet, you can ask him about the disc but he will claim not to know what you're talking about. Look down in the basket in front of him and you can operate the robot part in there. You will disrupt the Prophet's camouflage, die instantly and get a coded robot message from the prophet hinting about the factory in the crater. Go talk to shelly nakajima in the crater, her camouflage will also be broken. Shoot her and you will get a chip. It's not usable but the info page has coords in it, again coded like the other robot messages. The coords point to a hidden island north of Corinth.
There is like a big black box there, when you approach it you will be presented with a riddle, again in robot code. Answer the riddle correctly and you will get your reward.

PS. It's UL!

kill a Mulciber with the book in your inventory.

hehe if it wasn't for that part i would have believed your story :laugh:

Very good imagination if only real missions in game were so intriguing ...sigh

Dang, I thought the mulciber bit would make it more convincing, since only a few have been killed the past month.
Figured the "It's UL!" part would be what tipped people off ;)

Can anyone help me kill the Mulciber?

I'm stuck at this stage :mad: I've been trying to kill it for hours. On last few HP bars it always crits me 1 point above my HP :scratch2:

I really want that gun so I can hunt like Star Daspelator Stalker all day long :)

First of all do not anger the prophet during the Finding the Path mission, or you will not be able to talk to him, or operate the robot part after you find the disc.
After you are done with the mission and get the book, kill a Mulciber with the book in your inventory. You will get a disc called "unknown robot technology" that doesn't show up in inventory, like the "Gather part from drone robot" etc. missions.
Go back to the Prophet, you can ask him about the disc but he will claim not to know what you're talking about. Look down in the basket in front of him and you can operate the robot part in there. You will disrupt the Prophet's camouflage, die instantly and get a coded robot message from the prophet hinting about the factory in the crater. Go talk to shelly nakajima in the crater, her camouflage will also be broken. Shoot her and you will get a chip. It's not usable but the info page has coords in it, again coded like the other robot messages. The coords point to a hidden island north of Corinth.
There is like a big black box there, when you approach it you will be presented with a riddle, again in robot code. Answer the riddle correctly and you will get your reward.

PS. It's UL!
I'll still stick to my story, MC did some clever editing and tried to shift the blame on poor Stoikow. I bet the Dasp ends up being unlootable also :laugh:. Any gun that does more damage per second than the terminator gun will not let you loot it, simple. Because only two guns go above the terminator in DPS the prototype star rocket launcher which nolonger exists because it destroys itself after 5 shots & the other is the Marco edition laser pistol :D. Which also does not let you loot stuff after its killed, it's like having a mobile turret in your flipping pocket! This secret weapon is make believe!!

PS. It's UL!

:bowdown: The God of Imagination

qr.jpg

Back