Database partially reverted?

Hijacker27

Marauder
Society
Crimson Devils
hijacker Hijacker27 inferno
It looks like a portion of the entropedia database has been reverted to a couple weeks ago, while parts of it has not. Things such as my avatar skills are back to where they were a couple weeks ago, and lists such as the version updates are gone (only showing up to 10.0, instead of 10.0.7). This causes me many errors such as when viewing any mobs with loot tables more recent than 10.0.

It looks like a portion of the entropedia database has been reverted to a couple weeks ago, while parts of it has not. Things such as my avatar skills are back to where they were a couple weeks ago, and lists such as the version updates are gone (only showing up to 10.0, instead of 10.0.7). This causes me many errors such as when viewing any mobs with loot tables more recent than 10.0.

I think you forgot about the time machine you invented... your back ! Welcome back ! :yay::yay: What's going to hike up in market price in two weeks time ??

lol.... well I'm sure someone from Entropedia will post up and let us know whats going on

Just checked latest updates.. all information between August 24th and an hour ago was lost..

Hope this data was saved somewhere :D

Last edited:
Had more PED back then than I have now, could be a good thing. :p

Looks like Witte chose the wrong time to go on holiday.

Was wondering about this. Went in to check some SGA item stats and...hhmmm, missing. :scratch2:

And Witte is on a vacation... :)
Hopefully 711 can do something 'bout it :p

When i tried to get Mob stats or the map i was getting an internal error. I tried that several times yesterday. Today it's still the same...

yeah there is a ton of problems right now it seems.

Oops... something went wrong

The error has been logged and will hopefully be fixed soon. You may try to use the other functions of the site until the error is fixed. We are sorry for any inconveniences. Please file a bug report in the Bugs section if the error persists, or contact the admin at support@entropiawiki.com

I have been getting this the last couple days but it seems that virtually everything I click on has this message now.

I can't check anything, everytime I get 'Oops.. something went wrong'

I don't know if any of you bothered to contact the people who might be able to fix this. I did, so hopefully we can get a reset to a recent backup before too long.

It's unfortunate that this problem came up at a time when there's a lot of new data being added. Last time it went down it was a similar sort of time, I don't know if that indicates a weakness somewhere in the database or server (i.e. large volume of updates = death) but maybe that's something to look at?

Back