Info: DBE (Darth Boobie Entropia)

Skippie

Slayer
Society
Soldier of Fortune
Darth Skippie Boobie
i would like to informally announce at this time my intentions to start DBE (Darth Boobie Entropia) a virtual company, for the purposes of playing together in today's exciting land market.

investment opportunities will be formally announced on various forums surrounding our universe later this week.

DBE will be a virtual stock, and will pay dividends to its investors.

to inquire about becoming a shareholder in DBE, contact me via this forum or on Facebook @ Kipp Shives.

Darth Skippie Boobie
Kipp Shives

CEO of DBE (Darth Boobie Entropia)

who is Kipp Shives? :scratch2:

Will there be a Boobie Club? I've been to some of those in the past and enjoyed the experience. ;)

During your time running Port Atlantis Mall (P.A. Mall, y'all!), you seemed to do a pretty decent job of it, and your more recent ventures have been good for the Calypso folks as well. Here's hoping that your sting of success continues!

AG

who is Kipp Shives? :scratch2:

Kipp Shives is the dude that sits here and steers the little fella Darth Boobie in Entropia for 5 years. You've pm'ed him and + rep'd him 100s of times. I'd assume you know who he is.

If this were an S.A.T. analogy: Kipp Shives is to Skippie as David Storey is to Deathifier.

Will there be a Boobie Club? I've been to some of those in the past and enjoyed the experience. ;)

During your time running Port Atlantis Mall (P.A. Mall, y'all!), you seemed to do a pretty decent job of it, and your more recent ventures have been good for the Calypso folks as well. Here's hoping that your sting of success continues

Bada Bing, Bada Boom.

at this time there are no plans to open a virtual titty bar.

thanks for the kind words, as well.

the Atlantis Mall Project was a great success for me personally, as well as for my silent investor. currently, i have a 50/50 partnership with Jenna Star Mercury at the helm as partner that i believe speaks to how i prefer to do business in eu. i have long considered making a move into a group investment strategy in Entropia and feel the time is correct for me to take that sort of work in the past to a new level with new investors at this time.

Darth Skippie Boobie is. Ya think his mother named him "Darth Skippie Boobie"? :silly2:

My mother's name is Pam.

So will your logo be Darth Vadar with Boobs? :D

only if you design it.

Picture pleaseeeeeeee :woot:

Gl to all investors :smoke:

sure, why not.

shives.jpg

as there are now a dozen forums concerning Entropia i will be most available on Facebook. i'll be using the account to communicate with various players almost entirely. i'm also available via skype @ darthskippieboobie.

i plan to outline two methods of investment in the next few days and will make one post on each forum i can. in the meantime any interested players may reach me here via PM, on Facebook or via skype.

i do not use a proxy and pretend to be someone i'm not. i have no secondary avatar where i hold land holdings. i am very focused on employing one strategy in game for the entire time i've been here. i am a very open, honest and forthcoming person as i have always been with any and all business dealings in game. i think my reputation and word are worth something.

i intend take in a limited number of investment partners and set forth to making some money together in the virtual space.

skip :)

well any hint what kind of PED ammount would be considered for an investment?

would i be correct in assuming minimum investment would be somewhere around 50k

looking to have the investment package finalized by today or tomorrow. hit me with a pm if you would like to have that delivered to you privately via pm.

skip :)

mmm boooobies......
consider this a free bump for a die-hard entropian

bump,.. business ventures are always good

I'm getting interested and look forwrad to your presentation hehe :yay:

Sounds like it could be very exciting!! :yay:

Since my facebook account has been inactive for almost 5 years can you sent me a pm here with the details please.

Good luck with your virtual company Skippie. :)

But, for the case your company accumulates a lot of LA's and real estates, can you promise not to name them in the schema:

BOOBIE'S Lookout
BOOBIE'S Club
BOOBIE'S Hunting Pasture
BOOBIE'S Lodge

Pretty please? :)

I for one would also like to see what the minimum investment would be.

As Skippie did write "virtual stock", and knowing how stocks work IRL, I am curious - is this really what is suggested, or is it just another "only large investors wanted" thing?

Good luck with your virtual company Skippie. :)

But, for the case your company accumulates a lot of LA's and real estates, can you promise not to name them in the schema:

BOOBIE'S Lookout
BOOBIE'S Club
BOOBIE'S Hunting Pasture
BOOBIE'S Lodge

Pretty please? :)

You´ve forgotten ; Skippie´s Paradiese :)

DBE Investment information will be posted today at "tax time," 23:59 UTC for those of you who don't know when that glorious time of day occurs.

check back to this and other forums for that information at that time.

i'll be responding to various pm's and releasing that information privately, as well, in the meantime today.

Back