Death to the infamous Letum Latro

i don't have much EFD but i will give them away :) for the cause.

Where is Letum so i give him 1k efd for each time he kills you and others offering rewards? :D

Where is Letum so i give him 1k efd for each time he kills you and others offering rewards? :D

Thinking along the same sort of lines as me, Anyone who posts a screen (Time Date stamp) with birdseye being killed by letum gets 200 efd from me :p

Just to even things out a little, no harm in having fun

you don't have the peds for all the people he kills :))))))) you will be broke in half a day, or less. :)))))))))))))))))

you don't have the peds for all the people he kills :))))))) you will be broke in half a day, or less. :)))))))))))))))))

Only going for times he kills birdseye atm, else i really dont have enough efd :p

And if anyone does post the pos of him i will take a crack at him :silly2:

Thinking along the same sort of lines as me, Anyone who posts a screen (Time Date stamp) with birdseye being killed by letum gets 200 efd from me :p

Just to even things out a little, no harm in having fun

HAHA this is awesome.

Letum is between Solfais and Segna atm, hiding & pk'ing like a noob again, i will reward 2k EFD to the one who kill this Nib :laugh:

Screenshot recquired ;)

Ok he is in Shinook now, but a bit bugged :laugh:

letum.jpg

Ok he is in Shinook now, but a bit bugged :laugh:

letum.jpg

Bahahah!! Thats a great pic :yay::yay:
"Noooo Pwease mr dont shoot,I so sowwy!":laugh:

Hey, thats one tactic, run him into a swamp and let him sink :laugh:

pvp gear, hermes armour
i forget which gun he uses
plated L pk armor and lr65..feels like pro600 amp on top of it
if you see him at akmuul teleporting then go check Grave of the Generations..marked spot in range of minor chip from tp..thats the place he stalks on regular basis.. prolly in hopes of finding someone shooting attackers..

btw, imo making a thread was bad idea.. dude likes attention

Hermes+3Es last time I scanned him, so Lasers are gonna be pretty useless.

If I bump into him, my personal tactic will be rockets then Determination. If that doesn't work I'll give you a shout Gavin :D

Let the kid have his fun. Idiots DO grow on trees these days ;)

he better not start pk'ing noobs on tp runs because that is def out of line

he better not start pk'ing noobs on tp runs because that is def out of line

idk why he cant hunt other players in PVP instead of hunting down helpless noobs

As I recall he does (or did) hang out in PvP4, along with his Imp Fapper, until he found this way to get onto the PK HoF list.

I can't really object to PKing all and sundry whenever and wherever you come across them once in a while - as long as you heal them afterwards - but making a habit of it is crossing the line IMHO.

since nobody seems to hunt him and gimme some pics of his bloodspilled corpse i decided to spend my EFD elsewhere, like bragging-icons...

yeah great nebu thx but, i cant pay 4k EFD anymore for 10pics as you can see, you all had over a month to get 10pics together but the chance is gone. Seems like Mr Letro is not that famous or infamous as he wishes, Hermes pfff come without armor Letro and PK me, i´ll be prepared!

Well keep this going :rofl:

hehe this is funny.. rony did something similar once.. me and alot of ppl where trapped in segna while rony was standing on the roof sniping everyone who tried to run.... the only thing he said was "it must suck to be a noob today" hehe... these things make playing interesting :sniper: pew pew

hehe this is funny.. rony did something similar once.. me and alot of ppl where trapped in segna while rony was standing on the roof sniping everyone who tried to run.... the only thing he said was "it must suck to be a noob today" hehe... these things make playing interesting :sniper: pew pew

what, do u tp onto the roof :laugh:

no, he used his rocket launcher to jump up :D

i met this rectum for the first time today, tried to kill some helpless noobs on a TP run then started crying when a bug stopped him

who is that sad they try to kill noobs collecting tp's?

I've seen him a few times around Segna and Solphais, KILL THAT BITCH!

I already killed him several douzens of times... just smash his expensive (L) crap from the distance, then he has no chance, his range is strongly limited through his skills...

seen him to day also... FUCK U!! letum

yeah hes killed us twice on my tours, once at palms and a failed attempt at segna forest accusing us of hackers due to pvp bug lol

i dont understand why anyone would kill noobs on a tp run

Back